Syfy and Brad Wright beg you to watch SGEww live!

iratecaller

GateFans Noob
Ahhh the dangling carot!

Here at an article from Blastr, Syfy's online "news" site:

http://blastr.com/2010/11/7-reasons-you-should-watc-1.php

Wright has a request for fans. "Please watch my show. ... I mean, 'I'm loving the show. I downloaded it,' ... that does not keep us on the air. Viewers have to watch our show live on the same day, otherwise our television show is going to go away," he said.

Watch the show .. you'll learn all sorts of cool stuff and you will be convinced that it's a journey worth taking.

Yeah it's over 20 god damn episodes too late there Brad the *******

Hey here's an idea .. how about hooking the fans in with the mission and the story BEFORE showing us how deeply flawed your characters are. You know .. uhm .. hook us in with SCIENCE and FICTION before the TEEN SOAP BULL SHIT. You know, if the show was reality driven, the emo slutty weirdo behavior would start a few weeks after the "team" got to Destiny. The first few weeks, they would all be in shock. Once the shock dissipates, then they can start thinking with their genitals. Not a good story there Brad.

... again ... you're 20 episodes too late with your reveal Brad Wright.

Nani

GateFans Noob
The end is near. BW knows it, we know it. SGU fans still in denial.

Wow, big turn around from "frak you, it's OUR show & we run it the way we want to" & "V will be a letter in the alphabet when we're done with you". :icon_twisted: "We are building a mythology again"? You mean ignoring mythology and canon created in SG-1 & SGA? :evil:

Yes, Woolsey is a "well-loved" SGA character - ranking right up there with Dr. Carson Beckett. :roll:

"Viewers have to watch our show live on the same day, otherwise our television show is going to go away," :laughing: What? :icon_e_surprised: People are not WATCHING LIVE?? Why, or why not since the show is the bomb & Emmy-worthy, and deep and gritty and realistic, and so excellent???

You reap what you sow, Mr. Wright. :mckayrolleyes:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member

Wright has a request for fans. "Please watch my show. ... I mean, 'I'm loving the show. I downloaded it,' ... that does not keep us on the air. Viewers have to watch our show live on the same day, otherwise our television show is going to go away," he said.

Does he really think there are that many pirating his crap show?

Illiterati

Council Member & Author

Be still my pea-picking little heart!

geijin

GateFans Noob
Wow. Even for a SGU hater, that's a bad sign. Having to list all the "good" things coming and begging for people to watch is worse than ranting. It almost makes me feel sorry for them, and now I can't laugh at their pain.

creno

GateFans Noob
Bwahahahaha! This is so awesome. The desperation is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Hey Bradley, you're full of shit and no one is buying it. The ratings speak for themselves. Your little experiment was a flop. The only shame is that Stargate isn't popular enough for you and your cadre of followers to receive the shame and ridicule you so rightfully deserve.

Fizz

GateFans Noob
Yes, Woolsey is a "well-loved" SGA character - ranking right up there with Dr. Carson Beckett.

Yeah, I don't mind Woolsey but watching him, Wray and whoever else politick at HWC, um no.

That's the scent of desperation all right. I doubt it will do any good and quite frankly after the way he publicly behaved when he assumed this was going to be the next big thing, I don't feel sorry him now he's begging when it's probably going to be franchise lows all the way from here.

creno

GateFans Noob
Just got done reading the comments. I'm LOVING that this show is getting lambasted, though there are still some lost souls. Someone is still using the "Give it a chance!" spiel. LOL.

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Just got done reading the comments. I'm LOVING that this show is getting lambasted, though there are still some lost souls. Someone is still using the "Give it a chance!" spiel. LOL.

WOW so the first ten eps do include the corrections because they did listen to viewers, realy? it doesn not seem that way to me!

This is the preview for how that Con will go."Please watch my dire show, because although you sga fans are so predictable, I forgot to predict i would need you back when i messed up the Stargate franchise"

yes, most of the comments I read were people who are already watching the show. either confirming they would still watch or were saying that they will not watch.

when Brad first came flying out the gate with this im sure he did not forcast having to beg people to watch as early as season the start of season 2.

Loheat

GateFans Cadet
Lol, does he really think there are a lot of people out there who like the show, but don't watch it? Why does he jump to that conclusion and not just think that maybe most people who like it actually watch it, and that not a lot of people like it?

A Nonny Mouse

GateFans Noob
Bloody hell. Does that sound desperate or what? "Please, please, please watch our show!!!!" My short answers is - NO. :D

They have got to be kidding. What a difference a year makes, Brad!

AtlantisOrka

GateFans Noob
Well thats just sad..

Asking fans to watch there poor pathetic show awww boo hoo hoo.

Hearing this it seems like the end of sg:useless could be nearer than we think.

HOORAY!!

Seriously that is really really sad asking to watch the show live begging to watch it. ppffftt yeah whatever Brad. If he's trying to get us fans back all i can say is "good luck with that."

With things that have been said from TPTB about us fans for example how it's us SGA fans fault that the show is doing rubbish. No way are you going to win us back and there is nothing he can do to get us to watch there pooey show.

Bye bye SGU.

:lol: @ Ideeli

ChromeToasterX

GateFans Noob
Wow, are really trying to compete with election coverage? That's suicide the way the ratings have been going. I guess SyFy either has confidence in SGU rebounding or they want it to crash and burn so that Spyglass tosses out the existing production staff and make a better Stargate.

Drax1971

GateFans Noob

Wow! Brad should do a review on his pal's foodblog & they can both let us know what Humble Pie tastes like.

(*Ba Dum, Tsss*)

BTW, Brad, my reply; "Bite me"

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm assuming they got a message from On High (NBC Universal) telling them that the axe was being sharpened in preparation for descent.