STAR WARS REBELS SEASON 2.5

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
True, and even then, the stories in TV Trek never relied on the movies to fill in the blanks. The series shows were not used to explain stuff left out intentionally from the movies.

all can be watched in a stand alone type way

you can do the same with just about every movie but if you really want to know the whole story then one can always watch everything made and even read the source material if it exists

its like me with LOTR's --which of course i read before even the Bakshi movies came out. i was not content with the story as presented in the 3 books, i wanted more,so i read all of the material tolkien wrote to get the complete picture

but it is entirely up to the reader/viewer-take things as presented and be content, or read/view on further

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
They are benchmarking their target audience and ignoring everyone else. What is important to them is the appeal in the target demographic, not the adults or the piraters or getting TOTAL numbers. Many women wear men's boxer shorts, but the boxer short manufacturers do not concern themselves with those women, just the men who buy boxer shorts (which has the largest men's underwear market worldwide in terms of type).

there is a mention of adult viewers in there

my question is, when they say a show had a viewing of 3.1 mill viewers (any show just an example) it includes everyone who watched live and dvr (right?). so with the numbers broken down by age group in this article, would it be a matter of just adding the numbers and getting a total?

if so, then how to acct for situations where those numbers actually capture one tv--like when my son and i often watch REBELS together?

just wondering how the show is doing overall ratings/viewing wise