Star Trek Discovery SUCKS.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
You see that too? HAHAHA! I noticed that. :) They really hate that people call it STD. Check this out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarTrekDi...settled_the_short_form_name_is_disco_not_std/

View attachment 33629

The OFFICIAL Star Trek Discovery shirts (:indecisiveness:) are available for pre-order. Better line up now before they are all gone!

https://shop.startrek.com/dept/discovery-disco-t-shirt?ecid=PCID-4671876&pa=affcj&utm_source=cjaffstartrekshop&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=4671876:Comicbook.com,+LLC:7966799:shop.startrek.com:12491899

View attachment 33630

Really? I would rather wear a t-shirt with a cat's butthole on it. And they want almost $27.00 for it? :happy0007: Just in time for Christmas, folks!
Wow . The shills are all a disco about the new name lol . ...What a scary bunch ... It's so Trek ,,Yup . Ok . Got it ...
:facepalm:
;)

Wow . The shills are all a disco about the new name lol . ...What a scary bunch ... It's so Trek ,,Yup . Ok . Got it ...
:facepalm:
;)

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad that they think people are going to refer to this show as "Disco". All the Treks are known by their initials. That will never change. And this show will always be referred to as STD. Always. :icon_lol:

heisenberg

Earl Grey
They should have based this entire series like this.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I am at the SG-1 convention. The girls sitting next to me were talking about how they love discovery and how they love Michael. They said that discovery is different because its the war time and they love grittiness. I did not say anything because I know I would have got bitch slapped by them.

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I am at the SG-1 convention. The girls sitting next to me were talking about how they love discovery and how they love Michael. They said that discovery is different because its the war time and they love grittiness. I did not say anything because I know I wpuld have got bitch slapped by them.

That is so bizarre to me. :) If I had a Zat gun prop, I would be aiming it at them and trying to fire it. When they asked me what I was doing, I would simply say "Damn, must be jammed".

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
That is so bizarre to me. :) If I had a Zat gun prop, I would be aiming it at them and trying to fire it. When they asked me what I was doing, I would simply say "Damn, must be jammed".

Tell me about it. They were saying that they are going to get the costumes for it.How can they not see how bad the acting and character development is in this show. I wanted to ask them about The Orville but I decided not to as well.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Tell me about it. They were saying that they are going to get the costumes for it.How can they not see how bad the acting and character development is in this show. I wanted to ask them about The Orville but I decided not to as well.

That is so cool you are at the SG-1 convention! SG-1 was my favorite Stargate TV show. :) We might just get a new TV show if this Stargate Origins thing starts some buzz. :daniel_new_anime021:

I am at the SG-1 convention. The girls sitting next to me were talking about how they love discovery and how they love Michael. They said that discovery is different because its the war time and they love grittiness. I did not say anything because I know I would have got bitch slapped by them.

I'm sorry but those girls are freaks. Clearly there's something mentally wrong with them. Even if they're physically attractive you should give them a wide berth. Trust me, you do not want to get involved, romantically or platonically, with any chicks that positively identifying with a psychopath (Michael). Seriously, their "love of Michael" is a huge red flag as to their unstable mental state. RUN. AWAY. FAST.

e1ab611bb06d9cb44169b80a43cdc4a3fc9d88805072f5aa1beea4b7906849eb.jpg

Last edited:

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
I'm sorry but those girls are freaks. Clearly there's something mentally wrong with them. Even if they're physically attractive you should give them a wide berth. Trust me, you do not want to get involved, romantically or platonically, with any chicks that positively identifying with a psychopath (Michael). Seriously, they're "love of Michael" is a huge red flag as to their unstable mental state. RUN. AWAY. FAST.

e1ab611bb06d9cb44169b80a43cdc4a3fc9d88805072f5aa1beea4b7906849eb.jpg

Lol dont worry I dont think I am their type nor am I attracted to them.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
It amazes me that none of TPTB realized that the initials would be STD. Every Star Trek show is known by its initials, TNG, DS9, etc. STD -- what a fitting moniker for this show to be known by. :icon_lol:

because deep down, like JJ they probably really hate Trek and are doing everything they can to wreck it

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I think I fingered out STD . Her name is Michael because she really is a guy living as a women playing a women but is a man in a woman's body being a women but is a man .

;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

female leads seem to overshadow anything else; good, bad or atrocious-with the female fans

in Hollywood, life and er...politics :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
He says STD dazzles in that popmatters review ... I guess if bullshit dazzles then yah .. STD does it in spades ...
:smiley-015:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
He says STD dazzles in that popmatters review ... I guess if bullshit dazzles then yah .. STD does it in spades ...
:smiley-015:

you just KNOW there are ppl who have bought 4k tv's JUST to watch this on it

in america (canada too?) it is a FACT that ppl will buy new and expensive tv's only to watch a certain event/show/movie

sales of tv's prior to super bowl points to this

i know ppl who have collections of blu rays that are fabulous in the SFX area but they cant stand the actual movie plot; they only bought the movies to "go" with the tv

these are the types/mindset that are behind the viewership here; just looking for the wow effect

heisenberg

Earl Grey
This piece of crap has turned into Lame of Thrones with some ridiculous spore drive physics...Jesus christ. That blur tinting is annoying. Are the directors/producers on drugs? This is like watching someone on psychedelic drug.

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Ok so in that preview , the ships spins like a washing machine lol !!! OMFG that is the most stupidest thing I think I have ever seen a space ship do lol ,,,I picture the crew all plastered to the ceiling or the walls ,,, wtf is wrong with those dick head writers... Soon there will be an episode were the crew are all naked because the spore drive melted there cloths with spore juice floating all over the ship and actually dance this time at the "disco" so we all take in the captains dangleez and see what std looks like up close , angled and with lense flares of course. They won't look right without lense flare ,,,

Well here we go again . My sides are getting soar from laughing at this gar baj !!!

:smiley-laughing021:
:smiley-laughing011:
:SmileyLaughingTears:
:anim_59:
:haha:
:rotflmao:
:smiley-laughing024: