Sherry Jackson has returned from her trip. I need questions! Ask them here.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sherry and friends...Jewel Staite, her hubby, Christopher Judge and Rich Imon.

This is a great shot....Chris, is that makeup you are wearing? Sherry's interview coming up before the end of September. Stay tuned!

00000004.JPG

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

SciphonicStranger

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Perhaps this is another question for Sherry? I don't know if we have enough yet. :P

I think Stoneless should ask it. ;)

Yes, he should, and he should be holding an empty martini glass and slurring his words when he does. :icon_lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yes, he should, and he should be holding an empty martini glass and slurring his words when he does. :icon_lol:

He wouldnt have it any other way! Except maybe wearing a boa. :icon_lol:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Hmmm, Jewel's husband seems to be more into Chris. :P

By that same logic Jewel seems to be more into Sherry than her husband...

Or it could just be that they were photographed sitting turned around from where they were at the bar also. Which makes sense given the fact that Jewel is very happily married (her blog is hilarious as well).

SciphonicStranger

By that same logic Jewel seems to be more into Sherry than her husband...

Or it could just be that they were photographed sitting turned around from where they were at the bar also. Which makes sense given the fact that Jewel is very happily married (her blog is hilarious as well).

Part of me just wants Jewel to be single again I guess. :P

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Part of me just wants Jewel to be single again I guess. :P

Don't give up. Persistence pays off. Why, I bet if you show up on her doorstep with flowers in hand for like 8 weeks in a row she'll begin to crack. And when you break into her house by shimmying through the dog door and hiding out in her walk-in closet that will prove you're sincere in your attempt to woo her. I'm sure she'll crumble like a house of cards when she sees the full-chest tattoo of her face that you now sport, in fact, she'll probably be so awed by that little gesture that she won't even notice that you're wearing one of her costumes from Firefly (replete with wig) as the police drag you from underneath her bed.

Remember, quitters never win and winners never quit. ;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Don't give up. Persistence pays off. Why, I bet if you show up on her doorstep with flowers in hand for like 8 weeks in a row she'll begin to crack. And when you break into her house by shimmying through the dog door and hiding out in her walk-in closet that will prove you're sincere in your attempt to woo her. I'm sure she'll crumble like a house of cards when she sees the full-chest tattoo of her face that you now sport, in fact, she'll probably be so awed by that little gesture that she won't even notice that you're wearing one of her costumes from Firefly (replete with wig) as the police drag you from underneath her bed.

So you think Jewel would be putty in the hands of a stalker?

SciphonicStranger

I think it might be tough for me to shimmy through her dog door while wearing that fluffy pink dress of hers from Firefly. Can't you just break her window with your pillow case of pennies for me? ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
So you think Jewel would be putty in the hands of a stalker?

"Stalker" is such an ugly word. I prefer the term "Determined future lover". Besides, "stalkers" carry rope while "determined future lovers" carry duct tape. HUGE difference. The devil is in the details. ;)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I think it might be tough for me to shimmy through her dog door while wearing that fluffy pink dress of hers from Firefly. Can't you just break her window with your pillow case of pennies for me? ;)

That's Bluce with the pillow case of pennies. I'm the one who carries a knotted athletic sock that holds a roll of quarters. Graybrew carries something similar, only instead of quarters her sock holds an orange. She prefers not to leave bruises plus she can always eat the orange for lunch, go figure.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
"Stalker" is such an ugly word. I prefer the term "Determined future lover". Besides, "stalkers" carry rope while "determined future lovers" carry duct tape. HUGE difference. The devil is in the details. ;)

Ah. Shades of "Dexter"....

S

Stonelesscutter

That's Bluce with the pillow case of pennies. I'm the one who carries a knotted athletic sock that holds a roll of quarters. Graybrew carries something similar, only instead of quarters her sock holds an orange. She prefers not to leave bruises plus she can always eat the orange for lunch, go figure.

Women are sooo multifunctional.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Sorry for the delay...

Sherry is still going to do our interview. She has been busy lately, and she is preparing to leave for another engagement this Friday. I might see if Illiterati can make it for the footage and then we can do the editing later? I dont want to delay this for much longer. I think I have found a way to overlay the Gatefans animation into the video, and we have enough questions for her. :)