Sherry Jackson has returned from her trip. I need questions! Ask them here.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Proxy questions

A rather bashful friend was too shy to ask questions of Sherry so they asked me to do it for them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proxy Question #1:

Sherry, have you ever lived in the Netherlands? Would you ever live in the Netherlands?

Proxy Question #2:

Don't you just love windmills???

Proxy Question
#3:

Have you ever been privy to the mind bending, earth shattering, world rockin' romantic moves of the average Dutch
male?

Proxy Question #4:

Do you like wooden shoes? If so, what's your size? (Additionally, did you know that both Prada and Manolo Blahnik both
make wooden shoes? Again, what's your size?)

Proxy Question #5:

I'm going thru (another) van Gogh phase and wondered if you would be so kind as to sit for me while I paint your
portrait? Payment will be a half-drunk bottle of absinthe and a human ear (possibly my own, I'm not sure yet).

Proxy Question #6:

Cats or dogs?

Thank you

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I noticed that you stopped appearing in shows . 1980 being the last year . What was the reason for you to stop acting .

I have enjoyed much of your afore work mentioned and would just like to say that you are still very beautiful . I hope to see you entertain us again soon in the near future .

Tripler

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Here are some more questions for Sherry...

Several guest stars in Star Trek seem to reappear later in different roles. Did anyone ever touch base with you about appearing in one of the Star Trek movies or spin-off shows?

Are there any interesting roles that you auditioned for and did not get?

Were there any pitfalls to being a child actor in the 1950's?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
These are great questions!

S

Stonelesscutter

I watched both the Lost In Space as the Twilight Zone episodes. One question that comes to mind is. "Did you enjoy playing an evil character more than playing the good girl?"

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I watched both the Lost In Space as the Twilight Zone episodes. One question that comes to mind is. "Did you enjoy playing an evil character more than playing the good girl?"

Funny, I was going to ask you that very same question in regards to your tenure here at GateFans, Stoneless.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I like mixing it up.

You're much more interesting when you play an evil character verses when you play a "good girl". Besides, you look terrible in a dress, simply terrible.

S

Stonelesscutter

You're much more interesting when you play an evil character verses when you play a "good girl". Besides, you look terrible in a dress, simply terrible.

You really miss the old me don't you.
I can feel the pain in your heart.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You really miss the old me don't you.
I can feel the pain in your heart.

You had a certain Je ne sais quoi back in the day. Who doesn't miss it?

BTW, your question for Sherry was actually quite good. Don't let this compliment go to your head now. ;)

S

Stonelesscutter

You had a certain Je ne sais quoi back in the day. Who doesn't miss it?

BTW, your question for Sherry was actually quite good. Don't let this compliment go to your head now. ;)

I know exactly what "quoi" you are referring to. :) But it's not allowed on this forum anymore. :P

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
I saw on another thread that this interview is fast approaching. Do you have enough questions OM1?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ask more!

Sherry just got back from signing in Las Vegas. Here is a picture of her over the weekend:

sherrysigning.JPG

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Ya know

From that pic, she reminds me a bit of Barbera Eden (Jeannie), both have become more than just the "hot bods" they were when they were younger. Ahh, you ladies, when you age well, you really do still draw eyes. :P

B

Backstep

Ms. Jackson out of all the rolls and characters you have played, which one did you enjoy the most?

S

Stonelesscutter

In the Star Trek original series episode "What Little Girls Are Made Of" you were grabbed by William Shatner a couple of times. At the time, how did you perceive his treatment of you when considering the position of females in society as opposed to males?
If that particular episode would be produced now exactly as it was before, how would you perceive his treatment of you considering the modern day position of females in society?

S

Stonelesscutter

How did you like the costume you got to wear in the Star Trek episode "What Little Girls Are Made Of"?

G

Graybrew1

That outfit in TOS What little girls are made of, looked great on you, but a wardrobe malfunction waiting to happen. Did they have to use special tape or glue to keep it from showing something that could not be shown back in 1966?