Sanctuary General Discussion Thread

S

Stonelesscutter

Let' do that, was it you who suggested we do a rewatch? I started this weekend. Watching season 1 again and remembering the few episodes that I did see beyond that, I much prefer Season 1. I really liked Ashley and they seems to be a bit more science when few people knew about the abnormals. I'm really enjoying it.

Yeah, I keep saying the first season was the best. Along with the first half of season 2. After that the show seemed to get sidetracked somehow. Especially season 3. But the latest episode 'Normandy' was absolutely f'ing great! Going back to the roots. That's obviously where the strenght lies.
I believe it was Terran who suggested the rewatch, but coincidentally I had already re-acquired the first season and started watching the first ep.
What ep are you at now? Have you gotten started on any review?

Lilith

GateFans Noob
Yeah, I keep saying the first season was the best. Along with the first half of season 2. After that the show seemed to get sidetracked somehow. Especially season 3. But the latest episode 'Normandy' was absolutely f'ing great! Going back to the roots. That's obviously where the strenght lies.
I believe it was Terran who suggested the rewatch, but coincidentally I had already re-acquired the first season and started watching the first ep.
What ep are you at now? Have you gotten started on any review?

I'm preparing for board meetings so I don't have time for a review but I would love to do one later. I'm on episode 4 with the folding man. I much prefer when the abnormals were in the shadows and all the action that occurrs with Ashley. Will is just not that interesting to me. He could be in the background as far as I'm concerned. Season 2 started out great but I was sad to lose Ashley. The girl that replaced her got better as the season progressed. Loved Mata Morgana which introduced the Cabal.