Renewal and Cancellation news

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
I personally dislike Glee
HOWEVER
Glee tells very good, relevant stories, and That is why it is on the air still. It produces ratings, it generates cash, unlike other shows ("good" or not) that are out there.
Sorry, thats just the way it is.
have you lost your damned mind bro? relvant to whom? horny zit poppin hormonal virfin teenagers? if so id say GLEE poisons the mids of our youth more then it does any good...

damn that i dont have a negative rep button anymore ... :P

S

Stonelesscutter

have you lost your damned mind bro? relvant to whom? horny zit poppin hormonal virfin teenagers? if so id say GLEE poisons the mids of our youth more then it does any good...

Judging from the state of your mind you must have watched a lot of Glee.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan

They are relevant to those who can relate :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I have to kinda agree with OMNI here. I was hoping that the 30% drop in ratings would do Glee in but I guess they figure it is still profitable at that level.

Maybe we'll get a "fusion" show combing Glee and The Walking Dead...

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Why am I picturing Thriller now? :P

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

I like this version too...

OMNI

I have to kinda agree with OMNI here. I was hoping that the 30% drop in ratings would do Glee in but I guess they figure it is still profitable at that level.

good to hear :D

and dude bolded.. sounds an AWFUL lot like a very DANGEROUS recipy for dissaster.... the suckage would be so epic that anyone who watched would likly go blind or imedietly turn suicidal... :P

OMNI

um what am i hoping for for renewal... nothing really.. ive already gotten season 5 and 6 confirmation for sons of anarchy and breaking bad is doing atleast one more season and so is spartacus... i cant really complain here...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

It seriously wouldn't surprise me if TWD did a musical episode that's how bad that show has gotten. :(

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Where is Tropi? He's a huge Glee fan. He should be here defending it.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
OOH the horror..

That's what's so sickening about that show, the writers are so bad that I could literally see them doing this and thinking it was a great idea.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
OOH the horror..

Ummm, wasnt that already done by Michael Jackson? LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG6oy46qKE4

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ummm, didn't Stranger say that 9 posts ago?

Ah, yes he did! I had not seen it. :)

I dedicate my post to SciphonicStranger! Still, Thriller is better than any possible permutation of TWD even if done as a musical. :)