Perfect Way To Relax...

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
G

Graybrew1

To bring it back on topic, I hope that meeting will "relax" Illiterati too. :cool:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Really, we only need around 100k, thats not too much is it?
Hang on, we should pimp out for Oprah and get some of her employee gifts :laughing:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
If I win the lottery ... :(

procyon

GateFans Noob
A nice glassful of Yeti Imperial Stout and a few dark chocolate truffles.

Feeling very good at the moment.

Not a stout man my self, but a good bach works for me. Over all any adut beverage works for me.
Hey are none of you people in to food. I don't see much on that, because any good stout, bach, or glass of wine food can really make it special.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Not a stout man my self, but a good bach works for me. Over all any adut beverage works for me.
Hey are none of you people in to food. I don't see much on that, because any good stout, bach, or glass of wine food can really make it special.

WELCOME, procyon!

:welcomewagon:

There are entire threads devoted to food here. :) And...what's a bach? You dont mean Bach do you (as in Johann Sebastian). He is my favorite classical composer. He goes well with any meal as well. :icon_razz:

G

Graybrew1

Indeed, I love good food with good drink.

My favorite is REALLY good sushi grade tuna. Yummy in my tummy. Give me some good wine and I am in heaven. :D

A Big Fat Welcome to our new member Procyon. :joy: You are most Welcome here.

procyon

GateFans Noob
Indeed, I love good food with good drink.

My favorite is REALLY good sushi grade tuna. Yummy in my tummy. Give me some good wine and I am in heaven. :D

A Big Fat Welcome to our new member Procyon. :joy: You are most Welcome here.

What wine??

procyon

GateFans Noob
Thank you for the big fay welcome. Good to be here. Your site is cool. You all cover it all on't you.

procyon

GateFans Noob
So besides the Tuna, Doesn't anyone else like a good steak with a bold glass of red wine. I fell go big or go hoime when it comes to wine. Not a real white wine fan. ???

procyon

GateFans Noob
You all have these great quotes as a part of your posts. Haven't quite figured that part yet. Plus I need to get/fine/come up with a good quote.

G

Graybrew1

So besides the Tuna, Doesn't anyone else like a good steak with a bold glass of red wine. I fell go big or go hoime when it comes to wine. Not a real white wine fan. ???
I can eat a good steak too, that would be with a low tanum red, Pinot Noir or Malbec for me. :D

procyon

GateFans Noob
WELCOME, procyon!

:welcomewagon:

There are entire threads devoted to food here. :) And...what's a bach? You dont mean Bach do you (as in Johann Sebastian). He is my favorite classical composer. He goes well with any meal as well. :icon_razz:

lol. He is great when you are cooking a meal for your date. She will love it. Add a good glass of wine and she is yours.

G

Graybrew1

I sent you a PM Procyon, to see how I can help you if you would like any assistance for you signature quotes, pics or avatar. :cool: