Perfect Way To Relax...

procyon

GateFans Noob
I can eat a good steak too, that would be with a low tanum red, Pinot Noir or Malbec for me. :D

I perfer bigger. More like a Syrah, Bordeaux or mybe a good Merlot. Some Melbec are great and others are weak, so I don't really go for Melbec's too much unless I trust the store or bartender

G

Graybrew1

I perfer bigger. More like a Syrah, Bordeaux or mybe a good Merlot. Some Melbec are great and others are weak, so I don't really go for Melbec's too much unless I trust the store or bartender

Well, I am a newbie to wine.
I don't profess to have any skill in picking good ones. :P

I just know what I like. I don't like that "feet" taste, some heavy Reds get. I am pretty naive and trusting of my bartenders. Do me wrong wrong once, shame on you, Do me wrong twice shame on me. :D

procyon

GateFans Noob
Well, I am a newbie to wine.
I don't profess to have any skill in picking good ones. :P

I just know what I like. I don't like that "feet" taste, some heavy Reds get. I am pretty naive and trusting of my bartenders. Do me wrong wrong once, shame on you, Do me wrong twice shame on me. :D

Thats great. Like what you like. don't let anyone tell you different. Wine is a great product, you can always grow ino different tasts and there is a wine for you.

G

Graybrew1

Thats great. Like what you like. don't let anyone tell you different. Wine is a great product, you can always grow ino different tasts and there is a wine for you.
Thanks.

I have been told them by others too. Wine is a personal choice. I am happy with my selection. Illiterati, I am sure loves hers. Each person has the ability to pick the food or wine or any beverage that matches their palette best. :cool: