Perfect Way To Relax...

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
A nice glassful of Yeti Imperial Stout and a few dark chocolate truffles.

Feeling very good at the moment.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Sounds like a good night to me! :)

G

Graybrew1

Beer and Chocolates? That sounds like a thing that Belgium is famous for?
My goodness you drink Stout? Wow, you have quite a strong pallet. I am a wimp compared to you. :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Beer and Chocolates? That sounds like a thing that Belgium is famous for?
My goodness you drink Stout? Wow, you have quite a strong pallet. I am a wimp compared to you. :P
Yeti Imperial Stout tastes like chocolate, really. The Oak Aged Yeti tastes even more like chocolate...and neither of those contain ANY chocolate.

On the other hand, their Chocolate Yeti actually does contain chocolate...and a wee bit of cayenne pepper. It's adds a hair of spiciness without being "hot". O

ur local liquor store is attempting to find the latter two varieties of Yeti for us. It's a little hole in the wall of a place run by some Russian brothers with good senses of humor.

These stouts aren't hoppy tasting, like Guinness, which I only drink on the Irish New Year, which falls around 4pm PST here on December 31st in Los Angeles, and which is followed by a shot of Jameson's.

G

Graybrew1

Yeti Imperial Stout tastes like chocolate, really. The Oak Aged Yeti tastes even more like chocolate...and neither of those contain ANY chocolate.

On the other hand, their Chocolate Yeti actually does contain chocolate...and a wee bit of cayenne pepper. It's adds a hair of spiciness without being "hot". O

ur local liquor store is attempting to find the latter two varieties of Yeti for us. It's a little hole in the wall of a place run by some Russian brothers with good senses of humor.

These stouts aren't hoppy tasting, like Guinness, which I only drink on the Irish New Year, which falls around 4pm PST here on December 31st in Los Angeles, and which is followed by a shot of Jameson's.

Wow we are so different in some ways, like the Stout and Jameson's Irish whiskey, but we like Football, True Blood and Wow.
You are a truly interesting person, I hope to be able to meet someday.

Hey, OM1 where is that all expenses paid trip to the annual Gatefans Council Meeting this year? :P Just Kidding. It would be cool though. :D

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Wow we are so different in some ways, like the Stout and Jameson's Irish whiskey, but we like Football, True Blood and Wow.
You are a truly interesting person, I hope to be able to meet someday.

Hey, OM1 where is that all expenses paid trip to the annual Gatefans Council Meeting this year? :P Just Kidding. It would be cool though. :D
I would love the chance to meet you sometime. :)

SciphonicStranger

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I think you have a better chane being at least in the same county as them buddy :P

SciphonicStranger

I think you have a better chane being at least in the same county as them buddy :P

And here I thought you were going to fly over. :P

I think I can handle two women at once though if you can't make it. ;)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
As would I, but yeah, sucks to be here sometimes.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
If we were all in the billionaire's club we could pick a nice, exotic destination to meet. Then it wouldn't matter where any of us live.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
If we were all in the billionaire's club we could pick a nice, exotic destination to meet. Then it wouldn't matter where any of us live.

Indeed, But I would have to bring a sword and a pair of leather gloves to slap sci in the face with for questioning my manhood :laughing:

SciphonicStranger

You guys aren't in the billionaire's club?

It would seem like we only need one to make it happen. :P