NETFLIX's "Binge Scale-o-meter"

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Travelers yes has it's moments of having the similar stupid stones idea in play but at least the tools body's they take over have died . That's the only saving grace , otherwise I would not watch it either .The story did go into soap a few times but quickly moved on . Yes having Gilmore on the show made me cringe at first but if you can block out the fact he was on sgpoo , he actually does an ok job with this character . Why he stuck up for sgpoo they way he did was pretty stupid on his part and now everyone will remember him for that only . The last episode ending looked pretty crazy so I am looking forward to see were it goes from there because it sure looks like game over for our happy gang of body snatchers .
Not sure how well season 2 will play out but I will give it a watch . If it goes soap ! , I am outta there ...
;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
so
guess no one has tried out GLITCH?

pretty decent show....your missing out :) :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Will check glitch out now ... Fighting a migraine but seem better now so a new show sounds good ...
;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Looks like I watched the first ep of Glitch . Starts out creepy huh ...Given it a rewatch then keep.going from there . Very well done indeed
;)

Last edited:

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Huh . Looks like I watched more than a few eps ... Why have I forgotten them ... Gettin old I guess ...
;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Huh . Looks like I watched more than a few eps ... Why have I forgotten them ... Gettin old I guess ...
;)

'and that so many of these new shows are so much alike in premise and plot. oftentimes the ONLY diff for quality or no is the execution

a good example on netflix is the obvious comparison of orange is the new black and wentworth (a Australian tv show on NF)

the similarities and the plot basics are SO much alike, i dont no which came first, but when you watch wentworth you can see how much better it is done compared to about 90% of OITNB

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Glitch ... I have not seen Wentworth ...Not a fan of orange either so Wentworth would not interest me ...
;)

how are you getting s2? its not due for international NF release till end of this month?

masking your IP?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Kodi all the way ...
:)

Yep. :) For a while there, it seemed like somebody sent a neurolytic pathogen into Kodi to destroy it. But somebody fixed it. I just watched Ragnarok on it. Also, every dumb episode of Dumbf**kery is on there and I still don't care to watch!

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Yah . I see it in there listings and quickly look away ... Just makes my stomach sick . Wish there was a way to not include it in Kodi some how ...

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
I guess dysentery will disappear from Kodi eventually as sgpoo is never on there promo list either Thank goodness. I think std is there because its new and people are not gonna give cbs a cent for gar baj ...
;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Glitch ... I have not seen Wentworth ...Not a fan of orange either so Wentworth would not interest me ...
;)

wentworth is much diff though--the similarities are merely on the surface

any of you Australians here watch it?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
do views on kodi count towards a shows ratings in any way?

just wondering

:icon_e_smile: Kodi is not at all in the mix. Kodi is the anti-cable non-company! No, nothing in Kodi is reported to anyone. Any ratings on there are carried from the sources.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
:icon_e_smile: Kodi is not at all in the mix. Kodi is the anti-cable non-company! No, nothing in Kodi is reported to anyone. Any ratings on there are carried from the sources.

so, those using kodi and watching shows we all seem to like here, are not helping by watching it there?

i hope you are not watching STD on a source that is counted towards ratings?! :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
so, those using kodi and watching shows we all seem to like here, are not helping by watching it there?

i hope you are not watching STD on a source that is counted towards ratings?! :)

Kodi makes things free which probably shouldn't be. Kodi does not play commercials, so it is highly undesirable for the developers of Kodi to report anything to anyone or to collect money for distributing it.