Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
whoops sorry here it is. I tried to upload but it looks it they did not come through

fBjOcR0
Looks like a lovely place. Out of curiosity, which device were these pics taken with? And for the first picture, do you feel that the display of blue colors accurately reflects them as you saw them through your own eyes? I find these sort of things hard to judge.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
One of the young lilies has opened up to a point where it's showing something... I dunno what. It kinda looks like the pistil or stamens (I had to google and translate those terms, so they might be wrong) which will later allow the flower to reproduce. There's a strange sugar-like coating on parts of it. This picture is about as close-up as I could get. Look at the very center of it.

IMG_20200418_144817.jpg

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Here is an unusual picture:

IMG_0793.jpeg

What I am liking about my camera is the natural colors - everything looks real and nothing "pops" unrealistically.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Looks like a lovely place. Out of curiosity, which device were these pics taken with? And for the first picture, do you feel that the display of blue colors accurately reflects them as you saw them through your own eyes? I find these sort of things hard to judge.
I used my Samsung S7 phone camera. Yes, that is EXACTLY how I saw them and no filters as well.

Attachments

• 20181117_145530.jpg
    20181117_145530.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
some more taken by moi

Attachments

• VID_146150616_215039_729.mp4
    3.7 MB · Views: 236
  • 20181020_162126.jpg
    20181020_162126.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 228
  • 20171222_184838.jpg
    20171222_184838.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 209

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
These two big bad flowers are trying to prevent their sibling from growing up. I have a feeling though that the youngster will prevail eventually.

IMG_20200608_133802.jpg

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Beautiful pictures! Such high definition. :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
A third one has joined the fight! All three of them conspiring to keep their younger sibling down.

IMG_20200609_191556.jpg

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Up close it kinda looks like one of them eggs from Alien! (the wee thing in the middle)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Junior won and stands more proudly than his brethren. What an epic saga, isnt it?

IMG_20200615_104641.jpg

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Yeah, I am aware. These plants are outside and will never come inside. Our cats are inside and never come outside.

I figured you knew. I love your photos! You have an excellent eye for composition and that camera you are using takes exceptionally good pics. AWESOME.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I figured you knew. I love your photos! You have an excellent eye for composition and that camera you are using takes exceptionally good pics. AWESOME.
Yeah, I'm still quite happy with the Pixel 2 camera, even if it's over two and a half years old and from several generations ago.