Lost in Space on Netflix

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I think I actually derived more enjoyment from watching season 2 of Lost in Space than I did from watching season 4 of The Expanse.
well LISpace has such a low bar to live up to from their last season, while EXPANSE missed the bar they set with their previous seasons

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I rewatched all of season 1 and then binged season 2 right after. Found myself looking forward to each next episode. I didn't set any expectations. Think the story has progressed nicely. It's not perfect, but I wasn't expecting it to be. It's not at all as bad as the comments here seem to make it out to be. Just enjoy it for what it is.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I rewatched all of season 1 and then binged season 2 right after. Found myself looking forward to each next episode. I didn't set any expectations. Think the story has progressed nicely. It's not perfect, but I wasn't expecting it to be. It's not at all as bad as the comments here seem to make it out to be. Just enjoy it for what it is.

I'm in the "I like this show!" camp. :) I have said basically good things about it, and although Season 2 seems to have amped up on the every-few-minutes crises trope, it is still and interesting and engaging story and I too look forward to the episodes.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Lost in Space is back. Third and final season. Only seen one episode so far, so not much to say. Thought they might have changed the actor playing Will Robinson, but it's the same kid after all. I checked. But apparently the actor is 16.5 years old right now, so I guess it makes sense that he doesn't quite look the same anymore.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Oh my god. The robot-hugging. That's a bit on par with the communication stones in Stargate. :facepalm:

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Will keeps playing a space organ with part of an alien corpse he snatched, despite the fact that it's causing everything to come crashing down around him. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So this is not Citizen Kane?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
To be honest, I'm not actually familiar with Citizen Kane. But no, it's not. Still, I'm entertained. I just pointed out a few things which stood out in a bad way, but that means that most of it is not bad. Or at least not bad enough to complain about.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Will keeps playing a space organ with part of an alien corpse he snatched, despite the fact that it's causing everything to come crashing down around him. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
so, is it creepy Will like in the last Movie remake?
haven't gotten to this yet

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
so, is it creepy Will like in the last Movie remake?
haven't gotten to this yet
Yeah he's a pretty creepy kid. Probably gonna grow up to be a child molester later on.

Quetesh

Well Known GateFan
My biggest issue with the show was the "Smith" character. I did not like how they went from evil to redeemed to evil to redeemed depending upon which other big bad was in the episodes.