Lost Girl - Season One General Discussion

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
It was not juvenile to me, she was doing exactly that, getting information. This is what she does. She is a sexual creature. That is why most likely you don't like it. That is how she is driven and what she hungers for. If you don't like that type of show, you will most certainly not like it. She is a Succubus, she will be seducing Man and Woman alike every show, that is how she survives.;)

OTOH, I don't care that much for Kenzi either, but she is just one character. The show is itself is a breathe of fresh air for me. :D
Oh, wait until you see the body hopping episode.

Talk about leaving you giggling on the floor...

I will never look at the actor who plays Dyson the same way again. Ever.

G

Graybrew1

Oh, wait until you see the body hopping episode.

Talk about leaving you giggling on the floor...

I will never look at the actor who plays Dyson the same way again. Ever.
Say it is not so, I love the actor that play Dyson. :(

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Then I am totally lucky forward to it. Dyson is one yummy guy. :biggrin:
Yes, he IS rather easy on the eyes.

I laughed my ass off when I saw that he's the Big Bad Wolf in the latest Underworld movie.

Still a shifter, but nowhere near noble.

G

Graybrew1

Yes, he IS rather easy on the eyes.

I laughed my ass off when I saw that he's the Big Bad Wolf in the latest Underworld movie.

Still a shifter, but nowhere near noble.

Yes, he is.
Rawrrrrr.
He brings out the big kitty in me. :biggrin:

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
There are only 3 episodes left in season 1 for those of us in the states. If SyFy was smart they would do the fans a favor and roll right into season 2. :D

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Oh, I'm in the States...I'm just utilizing alternative methods of accessing entertainment programming.

It would make sense if SyFy did something like that. Thus, it will be the last thing would ever consider doing.

Lather.

Rinse.

Repeat.

SciphonicStranger

I'm not sure what they are doing anymore. I haven't seen anything about upcoming seasons for Eureka, WH13, Sanctuary, and Alphas. I expect some of these will start up in July but I don't know if anything is official yet.

In the meantime, show me more Lost Girl dammit! :P

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm not sure what they are doing anymore. I haven't seen anything about upcoming seasons for Eureka, WH13, Sanctuary, and Alphas. I expect some of these will start up in July but I don't know if anything is official yet.

In the meantime, show me more Lost Girl dammit! :P
Eureka will be starting their final season soon. I believe that WH13 got a renewal, but I'm not sure about either Alphas (which I don't watch) or Sanctuary (which I have my doubts will see another season.)

I'm still pissed about Eureka's cancellation.
:tealc-gun02:
:tealcanime23:

SciphonicStranger

Eureka will be starting their final season soon. I believe that WH13 got a renewal, but I'm not sure about either Alphas (which I don't watch) or Sanctuary (which I have my doubts will see another season.)

I'm still pissed about Eureka's cancellation.
:tealc-gun02:
:tealcanime23:

Alphas got renewed too - not sure about Sanctuary. I'm just not sure when we will start seeing new episodes air again.

I'm thankful for the season 5 of Eureka, I hope it wraps up nicely with no cliffhangers and I think they had time to work that out.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm thankful for having a final season of Eureka that will help to tie up loose ends, but it's still a popular show, so why kill it?

Nevermind, this is SyFy. I should know better.

SciphonicStranger

OK I got confirmation on SyFy that SGU starts again on April 16...

Gotcha! Actually it is Eureka. :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I'm thankful for having a final season of Eureka that will help to tie up loose ends, but it's still a popular show, so why kill it?

Nevermind, this is SyFy. I should know better.

Cuase it's popularity does not pay the bills??