Lost Girl - Season One General Discussion

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I admit I do not like Kenzi - the character comes off as the stereotypical "street smart" sidekick. I also am not crazy with Bo seducing everyone in sight (not literally but you know what I mean). For example having her putting moves on the dean in the most recent episode - even if it was to get information - felt juvenile to me.

Like I said, it can also be just me. Sometimes a show just does not work for some people. I remember well liking "The Dresden Files" while no one else I knew at the time liked it.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
At least we can all agree that "Kenzi" needs to be eaten by a rather carnivorous fae, and quick!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I really liked the tight black "security" t-shirt in this last episode. This show has much promise IMO.

Funny how you and Stonelesscutter are never online at the same time... :cool::D

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

SciphonicStranger

Is that the Canadian number or the US number?
Cause if it is the US number, who freaking cares :D :D

That is the US number. And I'm sure SyFy cares a lot. :P

SciphonicStranger

It's not a Syfy show, it's a Canadian one that Syfy is playing, S2 is about to start out here in a week or two.
Or did Syfy buy it :(

I think SyFy bought it with some of their wrestling money. F Canada!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
They bought the rights to show it I believe, If they don't get the ratings they will ditch it.
So.................... I care Mister. LOL.

Nope, Still Canadian from what I can tell, but produced by showtime, it has already been picked up for S3 apparently, so WOOT :)

SciphonicStranger

I'd buy that for a dollar! ;)

G

Graybrew1

Egad..........I wonder if they will have that on Lost Girl soon? :P

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
The kid and I just finished watching all of "Lost Girl" up until the second to last episode of season 2, which we will be watching in the next few days as it becomes available.

Love the show. Lots of fun.

Glad that it was renewed for season 3, so we will have even more to watch. :)

As for the geek factor, this show has so many inside jokes, it's almost shocking. Many of them have me end up giggling helplessly.