Is it just me....

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Eureka's back!

Good episode too. This time one of their experiments REALLY blew up on them, and there will be lasting consequences it seems. Also some really good character moments with Zane and Fargo, and (unbelievably) Deputy Andy and Sarah (Jack's house).

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Eureka's back!

Good episode too. This time one of their experiments REALLY blew up on them, and there will be lasting consequences it seems. Also some really good character moments with Zane and Fargo, and (unbelievably) Deputy Andy and Sarah (Jack's house).

Robo sheriff is back!!
Very cool

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
And Fargo was in space worrying about roaming charges on his cell phone. :lol:

SciphonicStranger

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Don't know, let me see.........

Scifi aus does not say, they have just added lostgirl and hex to the thursday lineup for first run on Scifi Oz, so don't know dude :(

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Eureka's back!

Andy and Sarah have had a thing going on for awhile now.

Artificial Intelligences need love, too!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
True, but the AI romance was usually in the background. This time they got some good screentime.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yes it did. I am happy Eureka's back.

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

SciphonicStranger

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Eureka is also going strong this year.

Both episodes have had good plots leavened with the trademark humor and whimsy that makes this show work. I also like the whole idea of Fargo getting investigated and also that he told Zane about the timeline situation, which alters everything with him and Jo.

S

Stonelesscutter

I didn't like that second ep (of the second half of season 4) much, but the first one was pretty cool.