Interesting stuff online v2.0

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Police stupidity

so, they are on road patrol with NO speed detection gear and with NO ticket book? Huh?

But, they got an "app" for determining if they should arrest someone or not

I hope they are fired..so much more can be said for so many--not all--female police officers, like how, if male, and encountered by a female officer, it is more likely she will use some type of force against you even if there is no reason for it, "just because" ...I leave it at that

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna891306

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I hope those officers get what they deserve, which is a permanent ban from employment in law enforcement.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
wow...just what fat america needs. goes on sale next month!

they advertise it by stating "you need never leave your bed again...."

so, it goes hand in glove with adult diapers....

https://www.bedchill.com/

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Guess the public pooping is so bad, it piles up on the streets/alleys.

Someone made this map to show the poop zones and number of reported incidents by location

this, in America:

http://mochimachine.org/wasteland/

I don't understand why they are complaining. Why? because all of the most accessible restrooms are inside businesses in those districts, and they deny the homeless entry into them or the business itself. They gotta go when they gotta go, so they go out back and pee and poop in the alleys and sometimes on the sidewalks outside the business, just to get back at them. Pooping and peeing is not the problem, accessibility to bathroom facilities is.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Pooping and peeing is not the problem, accessibility to bathroom facilities is

exactly

it seems that business' over rely on those mobile toilet and wash trailers that drive around

NOW, you'd think a city like that, so progressive ,etc, would require that business' allow anyone to use their toilets.

seems hypocritical as far as what the populace of the city actually wants and who they want to be known as

i 'll stop there... ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
exactly

it seems that business' over rely on those mobile toilet and wash trailers that drive around

NOW, you'd think a city like that, so progressive ,etc, would require that business' allow anyone to use their toilets.

seems hypocritical as far as what the populace of the city actually wants and who they want to be known as

i 'll stop there... ;)

The last time I was there, the actual air in the eastern part of the city smells of poo. You can smell urine in parking structures and at BART stations.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
now this is interesting and as someone who likes to make things, i can really appreciate the time and effort here

Satisfying003.jpg

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
I bet it was made by aliens. It's crop circles all over again!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
is this really a thing or some one off show?

i'm no feminist beyond the basics of equality,etc, but how can any feminist agree with this silliness?

its more dangerous then "regular" football-there is no leg padding, nothing for the ribs

it is an over the top display--obviously for the male audience--and it is just damned silly

why do women allow themselves to be exploited like this on this level?

dancers, prostitution, those are limited, semi or private affairs --this is just a display seemingly for shock and drooling sake of it

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
That turtle is massive! I couldn't see that video on my mobile for some reason.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
now this is interesting and as someone who likes to make things, i can really appreciate the time and effort here

Satisfying003.jpg

Its absolutely beautiful.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
excuses for perversions always exist

many times the excuses are even codified into 'tradition/culture' or into an institution

in this case, the institution is a cultural dance that is held as sacred to many

these guys are sick and pathetic...excuses for sexually abusing boys

it is amazing that Islam has allowed this pre islamic tradition to continue

"RTD investigates the dark secret behind East Java’s traditional dance known as Reog Ponorogo. The main organiser behind the colourful show is the Warok, a revered figure believed to have spiritual powers. But should the Warok become involved with a woman, he can lose his abilities forever. To preserve their powers, Waroks employ young boys who learn to keep house, dance and anything else that's demanded of them, including providing sexual favours."

--disregard the 'warning'. there are no 'disturbing' scenes---

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
amazing its getting this bad

i blame the parents and then i blame the whole missing kid on the milk carton thing for starting the cycle of hyper reaction ,hyper protection by parents