Interesting stuff online v2.0

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
So I had to use Torch to upload the To Scale vid. Chrome will not let me upload Youtube vids or even make a comment at GateFans anymore. PC win 10 only
wth !

Last edited:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
So I had to use Torch to upload the To Scale vid. Chrome will not let me upload Youtube vids or even make a comment at GateFans anymore. PC win 10 only
wth !

maybe its a canadian thing?

posted using chrome

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Mineception

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
KILLIFISH--these fish are beautiful. i have a male and female in one of our tanks

i looked them up, and found out they are also pretty amazing and determined beings as well

so, you must consider what the video does not state:

1- that last rainy season, some depression must have been made in the same spot or near enough so that it's area encompassed the same area as the eggs were hatched in the new season

2- that something as big as an elephant, could have stepped on that ground, dry at the time, without destroying the eggs

3- that the eggs hatch in such a small amount of water as tepid and stale as it is

4- that the fish can make it across land

also, regarding the elephant's footprint where this year's came down in the near exact spot as where the eggs were. The video does not say if the eggs were laid in a puddle created by a previous elephant's print a year earlier or if it was some other thing that made the depression.

But, if it was an elephant, and considering the intelligence of elephants-and their fellow mammals like seals, dolphins and whales and the things they do that is beneficial to other creatures, did the same elephant or same troop, come through the same path having some knowledge that these fish need it to do so,in order that the fish can survive.

is the elephant cognizant that it is acting in an altruistic and symbiotic manner? Or is it just chance? there are way too many Killifish to chalk it up to chance I say, but hey...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
wth !

Reinstall Chrome (over the old one). Disable all extensions each one by one and try. That behavior is not Chrome by itself. I am having no problems.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Reinstall Chrome (over the old one). Disable all extensions each one by one and try. That behavior is not Chrome by itself. I am having no problems.
Tried uninstalling chrome . Nope . No dif ... using Torch again for this post ...
It's seems to be this PC only ...Weird ...

;(

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Oh man, I hope the r2d2 mailbox made it!

<<now wouldn't this be a great way to get out of a car loan you don't want anymore? TRIPLER, still got that KIA?>>

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
PS...lava video above

don't you love that CBS made a point of telling us it is "volcanic" lava? as opposed to all that other lava that flows around hey?

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
This is why animatronic props FTW be warned some look creepy as hell but I wonder why so many of Hollywood these days prefer CGI over this I would not know.

""

https://www.facebook. com/insiderlosangeles/videos/945508565608630/?hc_ref=ARTCUGAt8lPJ4qXZ4p2oTGQcKb-DSWargelVIGJ9WZvllYn_j5xWd2R1eTcppetC3Q8

Just get rid of the spaces between k.com I wasn't able to embedd the video.