Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
lmao

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
just going to drop this one off here cause it is pretty damned funny. No comments other then check out the direction of Mr Clinton's gaze :)

47392873_10103375167090286_2228281960046788608_n.jpg

Last edited:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
AH HAHAHAHA!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Found this on Twitter. Thought it was funny.

Brexit-Cheese-Analogy.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LOL!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Pure genius!

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Yeah read it in the news yesterday. Good job. Serves them right.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
1970's detergent commercial.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LMAO!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
We here don't need to carry guns but still continue along their way. Here drugs is heavily abused. Infact, we are one of the largest user of one, and unfortunately, people still lose their lives and fall victim to such predatory practice. We get crime/theft/assault etc but we still continue. Any sort of safety like a gun is too much safety. You can't avoid causality no matter how safe you make things. Eventually, it is you that will use the gun for malicious purposes even if you didn't intend it to and you'll cause a fatality. If you are after self-defence, the best way is to run away even if they are drug fueled.

"We here don't need to carry guns but still continue along their way."

Um, there in Australia, you CAN'T open carry guns, right? Correct me if I'm wrong. I understand that citizens can own a firearm like mine (a Glock G21), but not with the high capacity magazine, but you cannot conceal carry or open carry, right? I am not sure of the details. :) I have no plans to go everywhere with a gun under my jacket, but I want to be able to legally carry it when I go to places where there are large numbers of strangers in an enclosed space like a mall or concert or other event like that.

"Eventually, it is you that will use the gun for malicious purposes even if you didn't intend it to and you'll cause a fatality. If you are after self-defence, the best way is to run away even if they are drug fueled."

Um, no. I am a responsible gun owner, and I have no reason to do ANYTHING "malicious". That is rather insulting. :icon_neutral: And the second thing, no running is NOT a good solution if you are being targeted. Sure, run if you can. But if you can't, then hunker down and wait till you can get a shot. That must be my military mind talking....:)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
They are only used for hunting I believe but I only see cops carrying it around and even then, they use it as a last resort if it endangers the lives of others.

You say that now, but you cannot guarantee anything. You could decide that you want to get drunk one day and then not realize what you have done the next.

Another insult. I don't drink. Occasionally, I will have one on a special occasion but even so, I don't really like alcohol and it is just not possible that I would ever get drunk. I am a responsible gun owner, always was one. I have military training. Yes, I can guarantee that I am never going to do something stupid with my firearm.