Funny Stuff you find online (nothing NSFW)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
guess Pikachu is still a thing?

This is just so weird....that guy. :) The concept and that background music. WTF? But somehow I couldn't stop watching it. And that part where he puts the fork in the toaster...huh? Knowing that he scripted it out, did the green screen and even owns that jumper at all is just so weird! :cool: Anything for views, I guess. :icon_lol:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
This is just so weird....that guy. :) The concept and that background music. WTF? But somehow I couldn't stop watching it. And that part where he puts the fork in the toaster...huh? Knowing that he scripted it out, did the green screen and even owns that jumper at all is just so weird! :cool: Anything for views, I guess. :icon_lol:

pikachu is on everything....

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
North Carolina. Nuff said. :)

no, just where they had the convention :)

actually ,when i was falling into this 'rabbit hole' a year or so ago on YT, I found out that many of these believers are European.

I would comment on the videos and their (the euro's) 'experiments' shown, to say just how juvenile and dumb those experiments were--like their distance measuring with laser designators of surveying accuracy. they didn't even accept that a laser measurement is a 'slope distance' and not a horizontal one. In survey, when using lasers you MUST do a conversion to get the slope distance to a horizontal one (which allows for and corrects for the earth's curvature)

their responses told me they had no idea want that was. and ones that did, would simply say stuff like "well, a conversion would only be necessary if you have BOUGHT INTO the round earth conspiracy" :)

It seems as if, many american/canadian believers have a religious aspect to their belief and the euro's are just crazy

a tangent of this belief is that places like devils tower and any and every other flat top 'table mesa' type hill are really old petrified ginormous tree stumps

---------------------------------
https://www.gq.com/story/behind-the-curve-flat-earth-director-interview

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

actually ,when i was falling into this 'rabbit hole' a year or so ago on YT, I found out that many of these believers are European.

I would comment on the videos and their (the euro's) 'experiments' shown, to say just how juvenile and dumb those experiments were--like their distance measuring with laser designators of surveying accuracy. they didn't even accept that a laser measurement is a 'slope distance' and not a horizontal one. In survey, when using lasers you MUST do a conversion to get the slope distance to a horizontal one (which allows for and corrects for the earth's curvature)

their responses told me they had no idea want that was. and ones that did, would simply say stuff like "well, a conversion would only be necessary if you have BOUGHT INTO the round earth conspiracy" :)

It seems as if, many american/canadian believers have a religious aspect to their belief and the euro's are just crazy

a tangent of this belief is that places like devils tower and any and every other flat top 'table mesa' type hill are really old petrified ginormous tree stumps

Yep, I have heard that tree stump theory too. :) Where is the petrified root system? (there isn't one, I checked). Not to mention that the "stump" has a perfectly flat top, so a giant supposedly cut it (Nephalim?) LMAO. The saw would have been massive. I immediately slot people who believe in such things into an intellectual ranking (below rational thinkers).

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

just noticed that flat earth guy, Mark, looks like a totally psycho Tim Robbins

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I was surprised when I saw it lol and had forgotten about it .
Are there more ? Or just this one .

There are two more. :) These are when SGU was on the air:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This is the only other one (NSFW: language)

I made this when Megan Fox was trying to imitate Angelina Jolie and take her swag, and right after Megan got fired from Transformers. :)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
A taste of Hillbilly hell

funny too, a guy from michigan pretending to be a redneck southerner... what a whore

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
A taste of Hillbilly hell

funny too, a guy from michigan pretending to be a redneck southerner... what a whore

All that imagery is how I imagine hillbillies are. The scenes, people and locales are genuine from what I can see...:) The only stuff out of place are the scenes with the Rolls Royce and the other scenes with him dressed up. I saw stuff like that in Tennessee when I was there. Even the double-wide made into a church.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
All that imagery is how I imagine hillbillies are. The scenes, people and locales are genuine from what I can see...:) The only stuff out of place are the scenes with the Rolls Royce and the other scenes with him dressed up. I saw stuff like that in Tennessee when I was there. Even the double-wide made into a church.

i have no "use" for any of the bullshit displayed in this video

and i won't go and say that around here is there is no one like this, but the numbers are very few and most people are originally from CITIES in PA who moved out here looking for ... sympathy? empathy? IDK! but i can tell you even we consider them pieces of garbage

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
i dont even remember how fell into that YT hillbilly hell rabbit hole. but i did crawl back out and get immediately 'decon'd'!!

and this i put in the 'funny online' thread because it is funny in that it is pathetic

this one was there too with so many others

first though- why is it that women- TODAY allow themselves to be used like this. it cannot just be about money

and it is just so dumb, so blatantly dumb, i know they are looking for a laugh but it isn't funny

and you can imagine what the uncensored one is like (this one is the censored one)

stupid and not attractive! i do not find women trampling around like this at all attractive

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i dont even remember how fell into that YT hillbilly hell rabbit hole. but i did crawl back out and get immediately 'decon'd'!!

and this i put in the 'funny online' thread because it is funny in that it is pathetic

this one was there too with so many others

first though- why is it that women- TODAY allow themselves to be used like this. it cannot just be about money

and it is just so dumb, so blatantly dumb, i know they are looking for a laugh but it isn't funny

and you can imagine what the uncensored one is like (this one is the censored one)

stupid and not attractive! i do not find women trampling around like this at all attractive

I learned from one of these "hillbillies" that there is a thing called "mudding" (muddin'), where you take your pickup truck and do donuts in mud until the truck is completely mudded up, and sometimes the people watching too. Its a thing, and that is disturbing to me!

"i dont even remember how fell into that YT hillbilly hell rabbit hole."

You didn't fall, you went in and didn't like what was in there! :smiley-laughing021: I did a similar thing...my eyes were burned from it.

I learned from one of these "hillbillies" that there is a thing called "mudding" (muddin'), where you take your pickup truck and do donuts in mud until the truck is completely mudded up, and sometimes the people watching too. Its a thing, and that is disturbing to me!

"i dont even remember how fell into that YT hillbilly hell rabbit hole."

You didn't fall, you went in and didn't like what was in there! :smiley-laughing021: I did a similar thing...my eyes were burned from it.

I can't understand the "muddin'" mentality. Why would anyone want to destroy their vehicle in such a fashion? Where is the entertainment value in that?