Farscape

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Smarty, I made it through 11 in a day. Should not take too long. ;)

Without giving away any spoilers, I think you are close to a few episodes that should hook you into the show even deeper. There was one in particular, A Human Reaction, that I thought was outstanding. :)

G

Graybrew1

Without giving away any spoilers, I think you are close to a few episodes that should hook you into the show even deeper. There was one in particular, A Human Reaction, that I thought was outstanding. :)

I am almost over "The Blood Runs Clear". ;)

SciphonicStranger

G

Graybrew1

I made it through all of Season 1 and should be starting season 2 soon. :biggrin:

G

Graybrew1

I am now up to season 3.
I am completely in love with this show.

I think If I was going to try to "save" or "reboot" any scifi shows, which I'm not, this is one that I would pick.
Good writing, good acting, good timing.................all on a much smaller budget than many other shows and still soooooooo good.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I am now up to season 3.
I am completely in love with this show.

I think If I was going to try to "save" or "reboot" any scifi shows, which I'm not, this is one that I would pick.
Good writing, good acting, good timing.................all on a much smaller budget than many other shows and still soooooooo good.

After the final season, check out the "The Peacekeeper Wars" mini series that wraps up the story.

There was talk about keeping the series going with Webisodes but, to no real surprise, SciFi (before they contracted Syfylys) decided against it. According to Wikipedia, Dave Howe was the general manager who said there were no plans to revive the show. :mad:

G

Graybrew1

That just stinks I love this show.:(
I am totally planning on watching the mini series afterwards too.:D

G

Graybrew1

I now only have ten eps of this series left. I think the last ep with the man with "TIME" and the womhole was pretty confusing but the ep after it when they were on Earth in the 80's was awesome and had several funny lines in it. :thoranime12:

SciphonicStranger

I'm down to the last few episodes myself. It's been a little depressing as the end nears to know that there are no more to come. :(

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
You will LOVE the mini series! They pulled out all the stops, IMO.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yes the movie did give things a sense of completion (even if I was unhappy with them killing off Kal D'Argo).

G

Graybrew1

I was okay in the end, I wished they had not, but you knew somebody had to go.