Farscape

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
I have PKW's but no, last time I saw the box set it was around 120 bucks and I picked up S1 for 20 bucks (and they are still findable at that price, I just couldn't find them :( )

I found the set at Sam's Club (warehouse store if you are not familiar with it) for $69 last nov. got the PKW for $12.50 at the same time. :) yep I am goooood at being frugal. :D

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I found the set at Sam's Club (warehouse store if you are not familiar with it) for $69 last nov. got the PKW for $12.50 at the same time. :) yep I am goooood at being frugal. :D

Don't have them out here (yet I'm sure)
Besides, don't you think a haul of 10 movies and 2 full seasons of a TV show for 110 bucks was a good find :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Besides, don't you think a haul of 10 movies and 2 full seasons of a TV show for 110 bucks was a good find :P

pretty good in general...but I wouldn't have bought most of those. :P we are very selective what we buy....there is soooooooo much dreck and drivel passing for entertainment.:( so we are picky! :)

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

It depends - is that in Aussie dollars? What's the exchange rate at right now?

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
It depends - is that in Aussie dollars? What's the exchange rate at right now?

hey I didn't think of that!!! :beckettu: the way things are going in the USA it's probably 10 aussie dollars per 1 us. :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
The exchange rate is aound 1.06 USD to 1 Aussie Dollar. So, what, roughly 117 dollars US?

hun your econmy is nearly as bad as ours eh? I am sorry for you. :(

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
pretty good in general...but I wouldn't have bought most of those. :P we are very selective what we buy....there is soooooooo much dreck and drivel passing for entertainment.:( so we are picky! :)

We have very wide ranging tastes at our house :P

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
hun your econmy is nearly as bad as ours eh? I am sorry for you. :(

??
Don't forget that a mere 2-3 years ago the exchange rate was more like 80 AU cents per USD.
The economy is ok for now, but we'll see how things go.

SciphonicStranger

We'll all probably be on the Euro someday. :P

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
We'll all probably be on the Euro someday. :P

naaah what is it in china? the Yuan?

Oh GF- the us dollar is rapidly sinking...I am sorry your dollar is merely worth .06 more than ours. :(

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
naaah what is it in china? the Yuan?

Oh GF- the us dollar is rapidly sinking...I am sorry your dollar is merely worth .06 more than ours. :(

No, our dollar is holding steady in itself and rising against most other currencies from what I see, but I generally don't pay attention to exchange rates to be honest.
Anyway very OT now.

SciphonicStranger

No, our dollar is holding steady in itself and rising against most other currencies from what I see, but I generally don't pay attention to exchange rates to be honest.
Anyway very OT now.

How true, we need to figure out a way for you to get season 2 of Farscape! :D

SciphonicStranger

Now that I have NetFlix I am ready for the big B5 event anytime. Did we ever come to a consensus on how the rewatch would work?

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Now that I have NetFlix I am ready for the big B5 event anytime. Did we ever come to a consensus on how the rewatch would work?

It's still in the works ATM, it's a muchharder thing to do a series as a live rewatch

G

Graybrew1

I have been doing my own personal Farscape marathon today through netflix. :biggrin:

SciphonicStranger