Farscape

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
They could have killed off Scorpius instead.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
They could have killed off Scorpius instead.

Scorpius kind of grew on me near the end when he and Crichton formed that alliance.

G

Graybrew1

They should have killed off Chiara instead, she is the fool that cheated on him.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Okay, I agree not Scorpius. Chianna maybe then?

G

Graybrew1

Yes, I think that they took the shine off her, so that would have been easier for me.

Atlantis

Well Known GateFan
Great show, somewhat weird sometimes but nice. I am up to season 3 loved season 1 it was funny. They could have made the theme music better because I am not a fan of the theme music.

G

Graybrew1

Great show, somewhat weird sometimes but nice. I am up to season 3 loved season 1 it was funny. They could have made the theme music better because I am not a fan of the theme music.
They changed it at some point didn't they? I thought they made it more mellow. I think I liked it better before they did that.

G

Graybrew1

She slept with his son. That lost all respect from me for her.

lady_maneth

Transmural feline
I see your point. That said, seems to me that all women except Zhaan and Aeryn slept with anything that moved. Chiana's weird way of talking annoyed me a lot at first. That said, slightly OT this, is that the reason I don't like Vala much in SG-1 is that she reminds me too much of Chiana, in a bad way.

G

Graybrew1

I see your point. That said, seems to me that all women except Zhaan and Aeryn slept with anything that moved. Chiana's weird way of talking annoyed me a lot at first. That said, slightly OT this, is that the reason I don't like Vala much in SG-1 is that she reminds me too much of Chiana, in a bad way.

Sure most were hoes, but Chinanna brought a whole new ick factor of degradation when she slept with his son, and did it on purpose to make him break up with her................just Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..............she couldn't have just called his mom a whore? That might have done it and not been quite so disgusting. :sour:

lady_maneth

Transmural feline
I couldn't really remember why exactly she did what she did, but I guess you're right. Still, for some reason I find Chiana a more interesting character than all the other women on the show combined, except Aeryn. I do like Zhaan as well, and her exit from the show was better written than most.

SciphonicStranger

Objects may be closer than they appear
Chiana totally rocked. Damn, I miss Farscape a lot. :(

G

Graybrew1

I couldn't really remember why exactly she did what she did, but I guess you're right. Still, for some reason I find Chiana a more interesting character than all the other women on the show combined, except Aeryn. I do like Zhaan as well, and her exit from the show was better written than most.

I believe she did it on purpose to make him break up with her. I don't respect that, there are other ways she could have done it, imo. She was still a very interesting character but if one had to die, I would rather if it had been her.

lady_maneth

Transmural feline
Yeah, the break-up was handled badly and never satisfactorily explained. Even if they'd just said it was the normal way for her species/culture to deal with break-ups, I think it would have made a difference.

G

Graybrew1

Yeah, the break-up was handled badly and never satisfactorily explained. Even if they'd just said it was the normal way for her species/culture to deal with break-ups, I think it would have made a difference.
That would have helped a bit, but still there is the total ICK factor of it. LOL.

poundpuppy29

Scifi & Fantasy Junkie
I loved Farscape just wanted to say that:daniel_new_anime021: