Defecation/Dumbinion CANCELLED!

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
You basturd . I hope your sweaty and sticky all over the place and your tie is uncomfortable cuz it is to hot out !!!

:) :) :)

:icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao::icon_rotflmao:

I have have a hard time with shirts and ties because of this 19" neck. :icon_lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I have have a hard time with shirts and ties because of this 19" neck. :icon_lol:

I can commiserate as I have the same problem with condoms. :moody:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
DEFIANCE SEASON 3 - TV SERIES 02/02/2015 ..06/11/2015

For those who are measuring their crotch sizes and missed this announcement, as expected it appears that "Defiance" is going back into production. For those who don't watch the show such as myself all I can say is blah, blah, blah.

So opening day is Monday, February 2nd.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
From what I am seeig there are very few crew there so far . Looks like mostly office staff . One truck was there last week and a weird coloured trailer . There was a bit of movement on the set but not much . Most of the set was protected with plastic sheets though not as many this winter as last . Guess there going for that used look or for more of a bit of a disaster in Defiance Town . I still think they want that winter cold breath when they speak kinda nuclear winter look . Why else would they shoot during winter when the other shoots were all done in spring , summer and fall .

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
From what I am seeig there are very few crew there so far . Looks like mostly office staff . One truck was there last week and a weird coloured trailer . There was a bit of movement on the set but not much . Most of the set was protected with plastic sheets though not as many this winter as last . Guess there going for that used look or for more of a bit of a disaster in Defiance Town . I still think they want that winter cold breath when they speak kinda nuclear winter look . Why else would they shoot during winter when the other shoots were all done in spring , summer and fall .

Well maybe it will be a short shooting schedule. If I remember correctly they are only doing 6 episodes for the show. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Dam I find it fricken irritating scrolling through those wikepidias on an iphone lol !!! There a mile long !!!

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
I think I mentioned farther up that our favourite SyFy show is filming ( DEFIANCE SEASON 3 - TV SERIES ) from February 2nd to June 11th in the year 20 - 15.

I believe that "12 Mon-keys" premiered World - Wide last Friday, and yet no comments ...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
I think I mentioned farther up that our favourite SyFy show is filming ( DEFIANCE SEASON 3 - TV SERIES ) from February 2nd to June 11th in the year 20 - 15.

I believe that "12 Mon-keys" premiered World - Wide last Friday, and yet no comments ...

I watched a little bit of the premiere but couldn't get into it. It just wasn't that intriguing for me.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I watched a little bit of the premiere but couldn't get into it. It just wasn't that intriguing for me.

Get ready to be underwhelmed with (get this) a new Minority Report series. More later...

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I didn't bother watching 12 Monkeys. I might pick it up on the rebroadcast.

Dominion is so bad it is offensive.

Defiance as I mentioned upthread shocked me by actually improving last season. I wouldn't call it good yet as a lot of character actions still make no sense because they STILL have not explained the series universe or backstory at all. What did improve was pacing and also the soap level was rather a lot lower. Plus the dumb elements like musical montages were cut way back.

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Get ready to be underwhelmed with (get this) a new Minority Report series. More later...

Or how about X-Files? I guess that Chris Carter is looking for things to do since his show 'The After' is not going forward. I thought they had done that and been there, but hey who knows. More .. Prison Break ..? Something about people locked-up in cages doesn't do it for me.

Just like no hope in Zombie/ Walker-ville. I want something fun, that makes you think.

Last edited:

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
X files -may- be getting a re-boot either this year or next year.