David Hewlett News and Info

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
New video from Armageddon 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3_pTUWcP8
DH is truly a great guy but i tend to hate these kinds of interviews as the skinny nerds are allways so starstruck and akward.
still an enjoyable clip.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
i was to busy with the tie wraps and gag for hair flicking!!

Hopefully you didn't spill any chloroform on yourself during your personal "meet and greet".

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Hopefully you didn't spill any chloroform on yourself during your personal "meet and greet".

Drugs are bad :rononwhistle: I overpowered him with my startling wit (realy i just confused him)

STCLARE's Guide to Seduction :P

You know I'm teasing stclare.

Seduction, that implys effort :argue:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
New video from Armageddon 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj3_pTUWcP8
Stargate:McKay - yes! :smiley_squee:

Oh you mean this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1kRlLVc77Q
Stclare, you naughty girl! :P

Oh, and: "I think what makes a man sexy is a mustache"
I know someone else here who is really going to get a kick out of that one... :rononwhistle:

Tropicana

Council Member
I know, I know. But why didnt someone at syfy not add the sga movie cravat to ther making of sgu? the shit storm started the miniute sgu was announced (the following day to sga's cancellation) the bad blood was spilled and continued way into pre-production. If they (all the big players) wanted to salvage there investment, the best way was to bring those disgruntled fans back. the movie would have done this as would a gagging order on tptb.

Its just the complete waste of sga's potential that pisses me off the more i think about it.
Whoa stclare, such passion! lol

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
especially the gagging of TPTB, Methinks one slips in the Freudian manner more often than one would care to admit.

;)

Copenhagen

GateFans Noob
Personally, Dr. Rodney McKay is my favorite character. Possibly in any SciFi show I've watched. So, anyway, I was so upset of SGA being cancelled, and how terrible SGU was, that I just gave up on all that junk anyway.

Went back to playing Eve Online...lol And, found a new Science Channel, "Sc" It really kicks SyFy's rear end.

But I will have to watch these shows with McKay in them most likely. Soon as I find out which ones they are.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Where are my manners?

Welcome to our site, Copenhagen! :welcomewagon:

I already like you, but you'd better avoid Rac80 - she's a great gal, but she has some strange views when it comes to THE BRILLIANT AND ADORABLE RODNEY MCKAY! :smiley_squee:

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Welcome to our site, Copenhagen! :welcomewagon:

I already like you, but you'd better avoid Rac80 - she's a great gal, but she has some strange views when it comes to THE BRILLIANT AND ADORABLE RODNEY MCKAY! :smiley_squee:

Rac80 can't help it, his awesomeness is to much for her frail mind to deal with :P;)

ducks flying bricks :tomato: