Chicago Creation Con - SGU Vent Session

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan
Of Saturday or Sunday?

Well all sat, and the bits of sunday that show the lack of people and the q&a maybe we can gleam some more spoilers etc from the sessions! or manips. im thinking tumbleweed through the theatre.

any David and Joe interaction they are great together - nothing has popped up on youtube yet, perhaps im being impatient.

park8

GateFans Noob
Well all sat, and the bits of sunday that show the lack of people and the q&a maybe we can gleam some more spoilers etc from the sessions! or manips. im thinking tumbleweed through the theatre.

any David and Joe interaction they are great together - nothing has popped up on youtube yet, perhaps im being impatient.

I have a lot of Saturday, nothing from Sunday. I can upload it to MU or something if you want it. Email me park8@inbox.com

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan

Deity59

GateFans Noob
What I find surprising is that you all find this surprising. Didn't TPTB come right out and say that the "geeky" fans that would go to a "con" are not the fans they wanted to have? Or as Obi Wan would say "these aren't the fans you're looking for". The phrase "cast aside" keeps popping into my head.

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
to his fans..
Still bathing in handwash after sharing the stage with Flanigan and his rag of plague handkerchief! Thanks for the great and amusing questions...you make it so easy for us to be entertaining!

Cheers,

D!

SerenityS

GateFans Member
Some paraphrased observations (from someone who went to the con but doesn't want to be quoted):
At the breakfast meeting with fans, BJS came across as immature for a 29 year old. His mom came to the breakfast with him.
Elyse L is far too thin, Alaina H beautiful. 3 of the 5 people in the SGU Meet and Greet were teenaged boys.
The SGU panels were only about 1/3 full