Cat Lovers Thread

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Kitty vs Gator----over chicken

Cats fear only what they know they cannot control. :)

dantesez.png

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Black and grey tigers with white socks :)

Percy (Persie?) won't let you get near her kittehs still? :) When you get a chance (or if you decide to start handling them to condition them), take a pic!

This kinda close?

tabby-kitten.jpg

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Oh, they are 8 weeks old now, and Percy lets them do whatever they want within cat mummy limits.
That pic is close, but the kittehs's are more dark, and the stripes are more grey.
Gingernut had the most colour, but it was the one that died :(

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Oh, they are 8 weeks old now, and Percy lets them do whatever they want within cat mummy limits.
That pic is close, but the kittehs's are more dark, and the stripes are more grey.

Im sorry for your loss. :( Only two kittehs left now?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
pretty out of the ordinary how much this cat likes to be in water. is she doing it for the girl or does she actually like it?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
now this is a cat after my own heart!!!

((i find snakes to be entirely useless animals--there is nothing they do to benefit the environment that other animals don't))

i've seen our cats be absolutely merciless to snakes on our property, of course, none have been anywhere as big as this guy

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
pretty out of the ordinary how much this cat likes to be in water. is she doing it for the girl or does she actually like it?

That looks like either a Norwegian Forest cat or a Maine Coon (like my Siete). If so, the cat actually likes the water. :) It's part of their breed behavior, and it is related to fishing in rivers.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
That looks like either a Norwegian Forest cat or a Maine Coon (like my Siete). If so, the cat actually likes the water. :) It's part of their breed behavior, and it is related to fishing in rivers.

in the video, it was said to be a maine coon

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
in the video, it was said to be a maine coon
Maine Coon indeed! Maine Coons are the most un-catlike cats I have seen. I just watched the video. :)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
This made me smile. :)

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Cats are geeks too!

My big cat Siete decided he wanted to use my computer while I went to make myself a sandwich. When I came back, he was walking away from my keyboard, and I looked at my screen and everything was upside down! WTF? Turns out that he activated a keyboard shortcut that I never EVER used (or even knew about). Try this and you will see (works on any computer in Windows). Before you do it, note that Ctrl+Alt+UP Arrow will make it normal again. :)

Hit Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow.

BAHAHAHA! Dumb geek cat taught me something! :cat:

I used to pull this prank on my work colleges to get a piss of a laugh.

Awesome! This was my fave:

View attachment 32783

The expression on that cat's face is priceless!
I have a few more.

IqL5Lay.jpg

Last edited:

heisenberg

Earl Grey
One of the worst days of my life was losing new born kittens my cat gave birth to. A wild, aggressive male cat had bitten their necks off
What an adorable kitty!

I know after watching that I want one but they are not cheap.