Am I Alive?

CylonRomo

GateFans Cadet
not really no considering they are all mass produced superhero action garbage getting amazing praise for no reason what so ever.

That was rough. Do you shun mass produced puntang action as well?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Cy-10,000 rep points! talk about an intro

And I thought the moniker was "cylon romeo"? Cylon Romo imparts a whole new meaning--are you suggesting that Baltar's lawyer and the once and future president was actually a cylon :crazy homer face:

CylonRomo

GateFans Cadet
Cy-10,000 rep points! talk about an intro

And I thought the moniker was "cylon romeo"? Cylon Romo imparts a whole new meaning--are you suggesting that Baltar's lawyer and the once and future president was actually a cylon :crazy homer face:

yongjin.................. I was CylonRomo way longer than ROMEO. Syfrak killed my original moniker and would not give it back. Yes, there is a whole diatribe I wrote it in real time during season 4.0 explaining why Romo Lampkin was the final cylon after every episode. I have no idea if it's still there. It was off my root dir. They kept banning me from syfrak - I was banned for an entire year after comic con - but they never allowed my original name back.

Yeah and what's with this 10k rep points? Who gives that and WHY?

CylonRomo

GateFans Cadet
i think i am banned? it kept giving some error message I was unauthorized to post. ok maybe not

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
You should I think still be able to read.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
yongjin.................. I was CylonRomo way longer than ROMEO. Syfrak killed my original moniker and would not give it back. Yes, there is a whole diatribe I wrote it in real time during season 4.0 explaining why Romo Lampkin was the final cylon after every episode. I have no idea if it's still there. It was off my root dir. They kept banning me from syfrak - I was banned for an entire year after comic con - but they never allowed my original name back.

Yeah and what's with this 10k rep points? Who gives that and WHY?

ahhh..a good explanation i see, and here i thought it may have just been a typo :D

i see you now have 20000 rep points..someone likes something you said--you can check on your profile to see who gave them to you- of course i can too, thats how i found out who gave you the first 10k .

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
ahhh..a good explanation i see, and here i thought it may have just been a typo :D

i see you now have 20000 rep points..someone likes something you said--you can check on your profile to see who gave them to you- of course i can too, thats how i found out who gave you the first 10k .

Thanks for catching that Youngin. No offense to CylonRomo but that many rep points are a mistake. Something is going wonky with my system as I've never been able to rep anyone that much before today. Working on fixing it (with apologies to CylonRomo).

And I would rep ya for catching that Yong but I don't want to make things worse, lol!

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Thanks for catching that Youngin. No offense to CylonRomo but that many rep points are a mistake. Something is going wonky with my system as I've never been able to rep anyone that much before today. Working on fixing it (with apologies to CylonRomo).

And I would rep ya for catching that Yong but I don't want to make things worse, lol!

i just thought you were in a "daddy warbucks" mood :)

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

CylonRomo

GateFans Cadet

Excuse me but don't remove my prestige, Rise of the Silver Viper. If it happened that way, the midichlorians have spoken. There should have been at LEAST 30k rep points waiting for me to collect as soon as I chose to login here.
--- merged: Dec 22, 2012 at 11:45 PM ---

Anyone who is included in a Galactica dvd extra should frakkin rule this place like Planet of the Apes in reverse.

Hi, I'm Luke. SKYWALKER. And you are?

I'll go you one better, there's an empty seat on this alleged "council" with CylonRomo written on it and the seat of which is carved to the exact shape of my gonads in seated position. I do not require you make me a Master to sit on said council, but honor me like an ewok to c3p0.

All I have to do is think away the cat's birthday candles. I am the Man Staring At Goats.

CylonRomo

GateFans Cadet
yongjin your signature line is distracting. it looks like a whole other sub thread. let's do something about that.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
the sig is just "bait"--in a totally friendly and jovial manner that is. if you don't know the history of the main gate master and his fanaticism for SGU....well it is a very long story, and i would refer you to the sgu cancelled threads at syfy or to his "save gate trave" facebook page

since everyone here is obviously about 10 steps above the avg "bite it (the bait) level" of those at syfy- i will have to consider something else soon though

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
Well TY for all those points. Someone is generous today. I think I just heard a whole bag of shoes drop on the floor. Anyways Merry Christmas to each and everyone. The next few days will be interesting. I can hardly wait to meet Windows 8, preferably not in some darkened alley-way.:sgucancelbear:

Is that bear wiping its posterior on my sleeping bag?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Well TY for all those points. Someone is generous today. I think I just heard a whole bag of shoes drop on the floor. Anyways Merry Christmas to each and everyone. The next few days will be interesting. I can hardly wait to meet Windows 8, preferably not in some darkened alley-way.:sgucancelbear:

Is that bear wiping its posterior on my sleeping bag?

:rotflmao: