"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D"

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Not exactly...Coulson DOES "die" in Avengers, and the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D comes AFTER Avengers...they even reference the attack on New York in the series frequently.

Yeah, you should watch Those too if you want to see how Coulson fits within the interpersonal relationships too. You could leave Captain America out and get it, but it would be a good idea to watch those. :)

So is Coulson somehow saved? Cuz he seemed pretty screwed to me.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
You never actually see Coulson die in Avengers, all you get is Fury saying they "called it" and in true style, no body, not nesesserally dead.

I really liked the fact that a character with such limited screen time managed to evolve from the semi asshole he was in Thor, to a actually interesting (and now sorta lynchpin) character in the "current marvel series"

JaffaKree!

GateFans Member
I'll watch it for sure.
I'm glad Coulson is in it, even if he is, uh, undead (?). He won me over when he threatened to tase Stark and watch Supernanny while he drooled into the carpet.
My kind of flirting threat.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Really you just need Iron Man (not really 2) and Thor. Then Avengers.

By the way, Iron Man 3 was pretty good. Got a little too much like a CGI fight fest at the end but mostly not bad - good dialogue and a nice addition to the story of Tony Stark.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Really you just need Iron Man (not really 2) and Thor. Then Avengers.

By the way, Iron Man 3 was pretty good. Got a little too much like a CGI fight fest at the end but mostly not bad - good dialogue and a nice addition to the story of Tony Stark.
WTF? no seriously? you just lost whatever small trust i had left about your oppinions on shit as has om1 with his nausciating praise of this turd of a show.

f'ck you im out!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
WTF? no seriously? you just lost whatever small trust i had left about your oppinions on shit as has om1 with his nausciating praise of this turd of a show.

f'ck you im out!

Major anger issues young man! So, because you hate certain stuff, everybody else has to hate them too or f'ck em? You happen to love S.o.A which I absolutely hate, and you don't see anybody ragging you out because you and Bluce like it, do you? To each his/her own...there are no dictators on staff here, thankfully.

Let me fix your post:

f'ck you im out! -->:P

:GFbitchplease:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

f'ck you im out!

Low+Score+Judges.jpg

OMNI

Major anger issues young man! So, because you hate certain stuff, everybody else has to hate them too or f'ck em? You happen to love S.o.A which I absolutely hate, and you don't see anybody ragging you out because you and Bluce like it, do you? To each his/her own...there are no dictators on staff here, thankfully.

Let me fix your post:

:GFbitchplease:
you have no clue on what my thoughts on SOA is nowdays so perhaps you should shove that point where the sun dont shine.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
you have no clue on what my thoughts on SOA is nowdays so perhaps you should shove that point where the sun dont shine.

I don't care what your thoughts on it are. I certainly don't feel nausea about your comments on it. I don't like the show so I don't participate in the f'king thread and shit all over whomever is participating in it. If you don't like this show, then you don't like it. We ALL get that by now. :rolleyes: But if you want me to shove that where the sun dont shine, then you will have to turn around for a sec. :P

bitch-please-gif-08.gif

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
I did say that the ending was too much of a CGI orgy for my tastes. However, I did like Robert Downey again in the role, the PTSD subplot was a good thing and the movie actually had some wit and a bit of a sense of humor. Which is more than can be said for the dreary, dark, depressing Man of Steel that felt like Charles Manson wrote it.

OMNI

I did say that the ending was too much of a CGI orgy for my tastes. However, I did like Robert Downey again in the role, the PTSD subplot was a good thing and the movie actually had some wit and a bit of a sense of humor. Which is more than can be said for the dreary, dark, depressing Man of Steel that felt like Charles Manson wrote it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=r-9VKrBzlzg#t=602
http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com...reconvenes-cookie-monster-reviews-iron-man-3/

VERDIKT: Great movie for people who love explosions – and not much else.

1277193831_25767_design.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Iron Man 3 was my least favorite of the three, But I dont think it ruined the franchise or the Iron Man series. I dont like the fact that it seems everyone has his technology. He no longer seems "special" amongst the Avengers to me. Still, I thought it was okay. Not worth another rewatch for me.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
I don't care what your thoughts on it are. I certainly don't feel nausea about your comments on it. I don't like the show so I don't participate in the f'king thread and shit all over whomever is participating in it. If you don't like this show, then you don't like it. We ALL get that by now. :rolleyes: But if you want me to shove that where the sun dont shine, then you will have to turn around for a sec. :P

View attachment 28638

I find that an odd thing to say considering that the progenitor of this very forum took immense joy in "shitting on whoever is participating in it"

I take your point, but it's to be expected to a degree is it not?

OMNI

would everybody PLEASE unclench their buttocks everytime i say something and not put emotion to written words nor take everything so goddamn serious all the fuggin time?

#UNCLENCH

1277193831_25767_design.jpg