SGU CANCELLED. Will there ever be a continuation of this series?

Lilith

GateFans Noob
I hardly ever go to a cinema, but for that I would most certainly go.
If they can capture the spirit of the original movie, which I'm sure they can, then it's gonna be awesome.
I'd also buy the dvd/blu-ray as soon as it's available, whereas I usually wait till I find something I like for a bargain price.

Don't make that trip in a canoe at night. Teach the monkey how to ride a bike to keep the generator going. They work for bannana's, they don't have their union card yet.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Don't make that trip in a canoe at night. Teach the monkey how to ride a bike to keep the generator going. They work for bannana's, they don't have their union card yet.
Non-sequitur:

1 : an inference that does not follow from the premises; specifically : a fallacy resulting from a simple conversion of a universal affirmative proposition or from the transposition of a condition and its consequent
2 : a statement (as a response) that does not follow logically from or is not clearly related to anything previously said

S

Stonelesscutter

???

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Stargate Universe is STILL gone! Im so glad that is over.

Okay, Stargate Universe has been gone a while and I am so glad its gone! I get to imagine scenarios where there are cracks forming in those stasis pods and the entire crew is slowly dying and ends up like a mummy. Sorta like Planet of the Apes when the cryogenic chamber failed and Lt Martinez died in her chamber:

timeli2.jpg

This show is gone forever, because the showrunners who lost their minds and wrote it will be long gone from Stargate.

S

Stonelesscutter

Okay, Stargate Universe has been gone a while and I am so glad its gone! I get to imagine scenarios where there are cracks forming in those stasis pods and the entire crew is slowly dying and ends up like a mummy. Sorta like Planet of the Apes when the cryogenic chamber failed and Lt Martinez died in her chamber:

View attachment 4581

This show is gone forever, because the showrunners who lost their minds and wrote it will be long gone from Stargate.

It's a shame we didn't get to enjoy Lt. Martinez throughout that movie. :)