Review S2E17 - Common Descent

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i like scifi what i dont like is trek.

however i did enjoy the 2009 movie.

Star Trek (ALL of them, every single series episode of every Trek show) is science fiction and nothing else. And you say a lot of stuff that attaches the word "old" to it. :) That shows that you are unprepared for becoming older...but that will change as you mature and grow wiser. :D. But there in no way shape or form you can come up with to say that Trek isnt science fiction, sorry! :)

G

Graybrew1

Star Trek (ALL of them, every single series episode of every Trek show) is science fiction and nothing else. And you say a lot of stuff that attaches the word "old" to it. :) That shows that you are unprepared for becoming older...but that will change as you mature and grow wiser. :D. But there in no way shape or form you can come up with to say that Trek isnt science fiction, sorry! :)

I'm with you Overmind, I love all things Trek. I grew up watching the reruns on Friday nights. I am a Scifi fan because of Star Trek. Everything else came after that for me. It has been able to re-imagine itself through the years over and over again. 5 Series and 11 Major Motion Pictures and millions and millions of fans still. Chritstie's 40 years of Star Trek auction in 2006 made over 7 million dollars in memorabilia sales.

Definately nothing to sneeze at. :biggrin: :thoranime12:

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Eh. I don't really care about Star Trek. I don't hate it, but I don't really like it either (except for DS9, but I still can't say that I'm a fan of the show). Star Trek is just "there" to me, nothing else.

So to summarize...
brick no con.png