Musical Performances on YouTube

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
this girl used to be pretty prolific with her vids but she has stopped and turned off comments

she would get so much grief,and hate, from men posting saying she was a he. that no girl could play this well and fast

she used to have the camera focused on her hands and the neck/fretboard, then she begin to show her face and legs to try and prove she was a female

still didn't stop the hate, then she stopped putting up vids

rock/metal is a man's world sadly, and whenever women try to break in or just do some simple cover/play along like her, they get stomped or men's minds immediately turn to sex

disgusting attitudes

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
amazing how many people don't know who simon and garfunkel were, or never heard "sound of silence"

less so, never heard of disturbed

i have also noticed that most of the 'reaction' videos to this song are being made by people who are admittedly not rock fans

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
this girl used to be pretty prolific with her vids but she has stopped and turned off comments

she would get so much grief,and hate, from men posting saying she was a he. that no girl could play this well and fast

she used to have the camera focused on her hands and the neck/fretboard, then she begin to show her face and legs to try and prove she was a female

still didn't stop the hate, then she stopped putting up vids

rock/metal is a man's world sadly, and whenever women try to break in or just do some simple cover/play along like her, they get stomped or men's minds immediately turn to sex

disgusting attitudes

How do you know that is not a male? Nakamura Shotaro. Kinda looks like a male to me too....I found this:

https://myspace.com/studiocamemushi

Not the same person?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
how come you dont like any guys playing traditional Korean instruments? hmm..hmm..hmm?

pervert!!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

?? Where did you get that idea?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
How do you know that is not a male? Nakamura Shotaro. Kinda looks like a male to me too....I found this:

https://myspace.com/studiocamemushi

Not the same person?
not the same person. that pic on there is no where near the girl

the guy on myspace?( seriously who knew Myspace was still around?)

300x300.jpg

the girl
AN66SAxktRuB_gD7jn-sukHm7xWs_3BmFURishvpiQ=s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

nose is different, lighter skin tone, just a diff person.

and, the 'bowed knees'. many thin waisted (which is nearly all of them) asian women have knees like this. it is the body's way of compensating for the narrow hips for childbirth 'mechanics'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
so,you too hold that girls cant play guitar? interesting

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
not the same person. that pic on there is no where near the girl

the guy on myspace?( seriously who knew Myspace was still around?)

300x300.jpg

the girl
AN66SAxktRuB_gD7jn-sukHm7xWs_3BmFURishvpiQ=s288-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

nose is different, lighter skin tone, just a diff person.

and, the 'bowed knees'. many thin waisted (which is nearly all of them) asian women have knees like this. it is the body's way of compensating for the narrow hips for childbirth 'mechanics'.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
so,you too hold that girls cant play guitar? interesting
Stranger that you pulled that assumption out of thin air! I grew up with singers like Joan Baez, even Tracy Chapman. My own music teacher could play bach on the guitar. I was commenting on the possibility that the artist could be a male.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Stranger that you pulled that assumption out of thin air! I grew up with singers like Joan Baez, even Tracy Chapman. My own music teacher could play bach on the guitar. I was commenting on the possibility that the artist could be a male.

ok. But, i already made the point that is why she turned off commenting and stopped posting (At least under this name) because of all the male BS stuff she was getting.

so, to re-ignite that angle is being a lot like the men who drove her away to begin with.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
americans just do not make any good rock any more. got to go overseas for the good stuff :)

Volbeat (denmark)

this guy could sing the ABC's and it would be awesome. really like his voice

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
you got to walk before you can run and you got to be able to funk before you can rock :) :)

imo, one of the most under appreciated rock genres

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
in case you are wondering...

yes- i do have more important things to do that sit an d watch YT all day!

but, this ear and chest crud is keeping me low and short on breath. anti bio's keeping me drained. so.. a little funk and rock make good medicine :)