I'm baaaack

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
You took pics of your first hand job? Did the guy climax? Was he your cousin also?

no silly.. i thought i would just give you a pet name too like you are doing with everyone else

i admit i may have got a bit liberal with it, but hey, whatev's

i took pics of my cousin au naturel, en flagrant délit!!!!

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
You guys need to get a room.

Not me man. I don't know what the hell they do up there in Pittsburgh but he's pretty twisted and disgusting. All youngjerk keeps doing is trolling for handjobs and bragging about how he bangs his cousins and has pictures of him jacking off his brother or something.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Not me man. I don't know what the hell they do up there in Pittsburgh but he's pretty twisted and disgusting. All youngjerk keeps doing is trolling for handjobs and bragging about how he bangs his cousins and has pictures of him jacking off his brother or something.

:rotflmao:

Twalet Brash

GateFans Member

:icon_rotflmao::SmileyLaughingTears::SmileyLaughingTears:

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
man, you boys have rally done and gone and derailed RAC's thread

she'll be pissed..your'e in trouble

she has a firearm ya know?

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
does this mean you are looking for a definition?

an example?
or, you think homosexuals lack integrity?

why the ? ? :)
You were trying to find a word. I was asking whether the word you might be looking for was "integrity".

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
You were trying to find a word. I was asking whether the word you might be looking for was "integrity".

oh yes, thats it!

see, in my 'word salad' (because HughJass is so right on when he labeled it that :) ) I guess I forgot if I had used that 'big word' or not

thanks for setting my redneck keister straight!! :)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
oh yes, thats it!

see, in my 'word salad' (because HughJass is so right on when he labeled it that :) ) I guess I forgot if I had used that 'big word' or not

thanks for setting my redneck keister straight!! :)

So was it the word you were looking for?

Maybe Hugh's Jizz could help find the word.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Why do you keep soliciting me for sexual favors? First you want hand jobs now you're obsessed with sperm? Aren't you married? You need help!
I believe you to be capable of better retorts than this. Try harder.

Slacker! ;)

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Hugh Jass, is this you? :)

upload_2018-11-29_11-12-42.jpeg