I'm baaaack

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Hello everyone been very busy the past few months. I have gotten involved in some volunteer lobbying - we are trying to pass laws to protect trafficked children. They would not be charged as prostitutes, but the Johns and /or Janes would get charged with child molesting. I seem to have pissed off some nasty people lately, so will be working from home for a while for safety's sake. (and when I travel to schools etc, I have my own cop who travels with me. :P)

Hope all are well! :D

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
Hello everyone been very busy the past few months. I have gotten involved in some volunteer lobbying - we are trying to pass laws to protect trafficked children. They would not be charged as prostitutes, but the Johns and /or Janes would get charged with child molesting. I seem to have pissed off some nasty people lately, so will be working from home for a while for safety's sake. (and when I travel to schools etc, I have my own cop who travels with me. :P)

Good for you! You should get a gun for protection if you're in an open carry state and walk around with it in your hand all the time.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Nice to see you Rac. Been wondering where you were at.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

WELCOME BACK! I have been wondering where you have been! I thought maybe you had gotten culled by Wraith or something. :shep_lol:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Good for you! You should get a gun for protection if you're in an open carry state and walk around with it in your hand all the time.

OMG, you don't know how close you are to the truth of that!

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
No worries I have a CCW and carry ALL THE TIME & EVERYWHERE.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Funny how I was against that until recently. I remember whining here about guns being carried in public and such. I don't think it is appropriate to walk around with holsters like the wild west, but I am no longer against CCW, and I have applied for one myself.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet

Forget concealed carry just hold it in your hand! If you really want to scare the piss out of potential muggers or trouble makers walk around like this while holding that gun in your hand. Nobody will mess with you.

93a5ef6775922edb50c924f554a8254e.gif

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Funny how I was against that until recently. I remember whining here about guns being carried in public and such. I don't think it is appropriate to walk around with holsters like the wild west, but I am no longer against CCW, and I have applied for one myself.

i got my card a few months back

found out in PA,except for city of philly, there is no such thing as 'concealed carry'. having the card allows you to carry any firearm in public concealed, slung across back or holstered or otherwise carried.

the card also allows you to drive with a loaded weapon and in PA there is no requirement to tell LEO that you are carrying in car or in public even if they ask you if are carrying. I dont know why you wouldn't want to tell them, the cops are getting mighty trigger happy these last few yrs so telling them is like they dropped a couple of xanax's

i was not aware of that until i picked the thing up

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
i got my card a few months back

found out in PA,except for city of philly, there is no such thing as 'concealed carry'. having the card allows you to carry any firearm in public concealed, slung across back or holstered or otherwise carried.

the card also allows you to drive with a loaded weapon and in PA there is no requirement to tell LEO that you are carrying in car or in public even if they ask you if are carrying. I dont know why you wouldn't want to tell them, the cops are getting mighty trigger happy these last few yrs so telling them is like they dropped a couple of xanax's

i was not aware of that until i picked the thing up

I just want to be able to carry mine in my car.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ya great way to get shot when you need it most. Best place is in your lap that way you have fast access if an oncoming threat comes in your face.

Nah, I don't live in an area where things are bad like that. I just want to be able to protect myself if some nut runs up on me or if there is an active shooter scenario and I am caught up in it. Seeing at least two people bombed out on bath salts convinced me. They are literally like the zombies on The Walking Dead. LITERALLY. Some have even attacked people and started eating their flesh.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
What's up toilet brush? Why the laughs? He could get seriously hurt if he has to reach around to get it before he gets stuck from behind or worse takes it in the chest or in the face.

:icon_e_surprised: :icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::SmileyLaughingTears::smiley-laughing024: