I'm baaaack

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
By the way, mine is based on a term used in my circle of close friends "joelism" It arises from my proclivity in playing strategy boardgames for devising plays that while legal according to the text of the rules are not really in the spirit of the game in question. I also do that as part of participating in testing for both boardgames and software - identify these exploits and help devise how to address them. It is a play on my first name.

Family is cool! I'm all for family!

disbelief gif.gif

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
By the way, mine is based on a term used in my circle of close friends "joelism" It arises from my proclivity in playing strategy boardgames for devising plays that while legal according to the text of the rules are not really in the spirit of the game in question. I also do that as part of participating in testing for both boardgames and software - identify these exploits and help devise how to address them. It is a play on my first name.

That's cool! Playing games off the rules without actually breaking them takes creativity and brains! Did you also play dungeons and dragons when you were younger?

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Yep! RPGA certified dungeonmaster.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
That's cool! Playing games off the rules without actually breaking them takes creativity and brains! Did you also play dungeons and dragons when you were younger?

when i was younger up here in pennsylvania we used to play games of tag with our female cousins and sisters

"catch me, F^ck me (literally!!!)". one of my first cousins was my first, as you'd expect!

i mean what else would us folks in flyover country be doing, right?

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
Yep! RPGA certified dungeonmaster.

I always wanted to play when I was a kid but peer pressure kept me from joining those kids! Sitting in the cafeteria I used to watch those kids playing and they always seemed like they were having tons of fun!

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
So back to my initial request of Hugh...

What can you tell us about the following usernames?

Yongjin

PussyGalore

Lord Ba'al

Overmind One

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
when i was younger up here in pennsylvania we used to play games of tag with our female cousins and sisters

"catch me, F^ck me (literally!!!)". one of my first cousins was my first, as you'd expect!

i mean what else would us folks in flyover country be doing, right?

Man you had a really weird childhood! :D

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Lord Ba'al = main villain character of the SG-1 series. VERY intelligent.

PussyGalore = James Bond girl/sort of villain early on in movie Goldfinger. Also portrayed as smart and well portrayed by the great Honor Blackman.

Overmind One = In the Arthur C Clarke novel Childhood's End the Overmind is the hive mind of the universe.

Yongjin I am myself not 100% certain on - I will let him explain if he so wishes.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Lord Ba'al = main villain character of the SG-1 series. VERY intelligent.

PussyGalore = James Bond girl/sort of villain early on in movie Goldfinger. Also portrayed as smart and well portrayed by the great Honor Blackman.

Overmind One = In the Arthur C Clarke novel Childhood's End the Overmind is the hive mind of the universe.

Yongjin I am myself not 100% certain on - I will let him explain if he so wishes.

Yong Jin is my son's middle name

it is Korean, as is his mother, so it is a 2 part name

02 is his yr of birth

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Shoot no yongjune! I don't know what Pennsylvania is like or where you grew up but we don't do that shit down here. Now you're scaring me.

no, Hand Job, i know for a fact you do it down there

my cousin lived in Kentucky and she taught us the game!

Hugh Jass

GateFans Cadet
no, Hand Job, i know for a fact you do it down there

No hand job? Like never? Of course guys get hand jobs down here but it depends on the girl or wife. Some women are prudes!

my cousin lived in Kentucky and she taught us the game!

You have a really fcked up family man. Banging your own cousins. Your wife didn't mind or she doesn't know your past?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
No hand job? Like never? Of course guys get hand jobs down here but it depends on the girl or wife. Some women are prudes!

You have a really fcked up family man. Banging your own cousins. Your wife didn't mind or she doesn't know your past?

i took pics Hand Job (cap H and J to indicate it is a noun a name) polaroids a land cam i got for my 15th birthday..she framed them when i met her

YJ02

Well Known GateFan

and banging your cousins is legal

you can even marry them in many states.. sweeeettt!