X-Files to be Rebooted?

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
I guess after all my reading, it looks like most are in. Now, do the old writers and producers jump on board? With 202 episodes there are tons of characters who they can reference.

More Lone Gunmen perhaps?

If they need a more active Reyes, I suspect that Rachel Nichols could fill the bill?

i got the perfect "x file" character to head up any new start----

Det Sgt Munch!

yes--Munch exists in the "x files universe"

His Munch character (while still in Baltimore--'HOMICIDE..' cop show) had a collaboration with Mulder and Scully and the 'lone gunmnen'

He is the most crossover character in 'tv land'--he has even been referenced in "LUTHER" (bbc COP SHOW)

And besides-with Munch's conspiracy passion and Richard Belzer's real world fascination with Aliens and conpiracies in general--it would be a great new take on the X FILES for now retired NYPD detective Munch

I'd watch it just for Belzer being in it

Gate_Boarder

Well Known GateFan
i got the perfect "x file" character to head up any new start----

" ... His Munch character (while still in Baltimore--'HOMICIDE..' cop show) had a collaboration with Mulder and Scully and the 'lone gunmnen' ... And besides-with Munch's conspiracy passion and Richard Belzer's real world fascination with Aliens and conpiracies in general--it would be a great new take on the X FILES for now retired NYPD detective Munch ... I'd watch it just for Belzer being in it.

Wow, the things you don't remember after twenty years. Mind you I don't remember Duchovny playing a cross-dressing FBI agent in "Twin Peaks".

If we are looking for characters that had open-ended shows then I would like to see whatever happened to the "Peacock Family", with Karin Kornoval portaying the mother. She was way under utilized playing "Elena" in Continuum, but she had the air of a really good actor. So bring it on. There must be 5 or 6 new brothers and sisters we haven't met yet in the preceeding 15 years.

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
Wow, the things you don't remember after twenty years. Mind you I don't remember Duchovny playing a cross-dressing FBI agent in "Twin Peaks".

If we are looking for characters that had open-ended shows then I would like to see whatever happened to the "Peacock Family", with Karin Kornoval portaying the mother. She was way under utilized playing "Elena" in Continuum, but she had the air of a really good actor. So bring it on. There must be 5 or 6 new brothers and sisters we haven't met yet in the preceeding 15 years.

i have no idea who the 'peacock family (unless you are talking british royalty here)' is, but sure, if you say so...