What SGU character do YOU hate the most?

which sgu character do you hate the most ?

• young

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • rush

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • scott

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • greer

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • eli

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • chloe

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • wray

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • TJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kiva

• james

• Total voters

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
They should be on the poll as a twofer!

I`am going off the deep end on this one, and voted for Chloe can`t stand that hoe. Scott is my second choice the character is a complete dipshit. The actor`s performance is so pathetic. :puke:

I wish there was a choice that said Scott AND Chloe :(

agent509

GateFans Noob
Wray. As much as I hate chloe, I just can't stand her constant bitching. It just makes me want to throw my tv out the window. At least it can be entertaining to watch chloe's stupidity sometimes.

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
I find it amusing that no one hates Kiva, James or TJ :D

That's how bad SGU is, even a cardboard cut out character like Kiva is less hated than the MAIN characters :P

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I find Kiva interesting....

I find it amusing that no one hates Kiva, James or TJ :D

That's how bad SGU is, even a cardboard cut out character like Kiva is less hated than the MAIN characters :P

Kiva is LA, but her character is interesting. Sorta like Klingon warrior female uber-bitch with balls. TJ is too sweet to hate, and she NEVER whines. Crying is okay, but whining like Chloe is not. How does Alaina keep a straight face when Chloe is in full whine mode?

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Don't get me wrong, she COULD be interesting...

Kiva is LA, but her character is interesting. Sorta like Klingon warrior female uber-bitch with balls. TJ is too sweet to hate, and she NEVER whines. Crying is okay, but whining like Chloe is not. How does Alaina keep a straight face when Chloe is in full whine mode?
Don't get me wrong, any character can be made into something great with time. Babylon 5 proved that quite well.

But Kiva is a one-off character whose only appeal is that she has nice curves and is ruthless. How did she get that ruthlessness? Again, it's doing the "It happened off screen". Kiva COULD be very interesting, and i even explore her character's development into why she hates Earth so much in one of my fics (She's only in it peripherally)

But at the moment all i see is an attempt at 'Crazy Awesome Badass" which just falls flat because there's A: No foreshadow of her character, and B: Evidently not going to be any followthrough on her character's demise since the LA and Earthers will be so buddy buddy that even Eli can get laid.

ParagonPie

Well Known GateFan

And Rhona Mitra (Kiva) looks like Kate Beckinsale (hot hot hot!).
TJ does have dumb moments but luckily they are few and far between, she is also very useful being the only person onboard with medical knowledge. James, well lets see, if Destiny crash lands on a water planet all hands to her life boats.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
a bit of a puzzle

when sgpoo is done with mckay he will no longer be the mckay of sg1/sga whom i loathe, but the sgpoo mckay (like they have changed all the sg1 guest characters :P) so will sgpoo mckay then replace Rush as my most hated character? *walks off scratching her head deep in thought.....*:confused:

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
This is very hard. But I vote for Chloe for a number of reasons you already know. I think the biggest thing that POs me about her is the amount of screen time they give the little twat. I sure hope they kill of more cast members and make this poll easier to select.

Pariah

GateFans Noob
The only one I barely like is Wray of the main characters and thats only because she hasn't done anything to completely piss me off... yet.

Everybody else has done something to just piss me off forever. Like Greer/James/TJ during the mutiny.

Lilith

GateFans Noob
Scott the zero

They are all a waste of good film, but Scott really does it for me. Chloe is next. Young and Telford are the next duo that I can't stand.