What SGU character do YOU hate the most?

which sgu character do you hate the most ?

• young

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • rush

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • scott

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • greer

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • eli

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • chloe

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • wray

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • TJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • kiva

• james

• Total voters

Odyssey

GateFans Noob
Hey, seeing as SGU Season 2 is due to start soon, i wondered, maybe we can post what characters we don't like..maybe a "top ten" list? Maybe just maybe a post about who and why?...ah let's try..

SGU character i hate the most is - Wray!!
Why?
She is so damn annoying, doesnt shut the fuck up. Always complaining about the "military" and just get's on my nerves. I hope someone shoots her before SGU is cancelled...or she goes heterosexual, sleeps with Scott and catches something.

My favourite char is - Rush
I like rush because im putting all my money on him to blow up the damn ship and end the stinkhole of a series. Only then will the name of Stargate begin to rebuild.

tetrion

GateFans Noob
What?!? I have to choose ONE! That's just as hard as choosing one that I like... I would have to say Wray as the one I cannot stand. I just want to see her spaced every time she opens her mouth.

park8

GateFans Noob
Eli, no question. Terrible lines, terrible acting, not attractive at all. Give me McKay any day!

JohnSN7

GateFans Noob
I dislike Chloe the most, with Wray a close second

I know I'm breaking the rule here, but I hate Wray and Chloe the most. I'm considering them a tie.

If there's one character I dislike the most on the show, it's Chloe. She is absolutely useless. She is a civilian trapped on this ship and does not have the skill-set that the military or scientists have. Ok. That's fine. But she does absolutely nothing to develop or adapt. We don't see her learning how to shoot or maintain a gun. We don't see her helping any of the scientists or studying with them how the Destiny works. We don't see her leaning first aid from TJ. We don't even see her cook or do laundrey. All she does is sleep with Scott. Her entire character is defined by her relationship with Scott. She does nothing tangible to contribute to life on the Destiny. And not only that. She is so STUPID. We all know the infamous scene in Space. I don't think I need to repeat that scene. Chloe is a complete waste of air, time, and air time.

Wray gets honorable mention. She keeps trying to take over the ship, yet she is unfit for command. If something bad happened, such as the blue aliens showing up, then Wray would not be able to lead the crew at all. She is a mid-level accountant with the IOA and has no experience in dangerous situations. Her entire attitude is that she feels that she is entitled to be the leader of the ship and she constantly questions every decision Young makes. And while Young makes decisions that are more than questionable, Wray is not at all qualified to do so. I guess it's her arrogance that pisses me off the most.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Chloe is a complete waste of air, time, and air time.

My God, it's like TPTB named all the episodes based on all of the things that Chloe is a complete waste of - air, time, space, life.

Red Mage

Boney
Greer. Boring one dimensional angry black man stereotype with daddy issues. Could they could possibly fathom a more stock character?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Im torn...

For me its between Greer and Scott, with Chloe coming in 2nd. Greer is a walking stereotype and a loose cannon for no reason except to inject tension and angst. Scott is just an irresponsible horndog whose character is an airhead wannabe soldier without a clue of how REAL soldiers conduct themselves.

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
I can't choose.

Just... no..

No.. I can't chose. They're all so horribly bad.

The only exception was TJ in teh first few episodes before the bun in her oven began to rise. Everyone else is completely worthless as a character so far.

Scott's a backstreetboy wannabe who happens to be a soldier.

Greer is 20 years in the past as far as racial stereotypes.

Young is just messed in the head beyond salvation

Rush is just... no.

Wray is useless.

Chloe has the capabilities of a wet tissue paper

and Eli is one of the stupidest stereotypical cliche characters. They should dedicate a TVTropes page to him just for the epic amount of FAIL he has.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
LMAO!!!!

Just... no..

The only exception was TJ in teh first few episodes before the bun in her oven began to rise. Everyone else is completely worthless as a character so far.

Scott's a backstreetboy wannabe who happens to be a soldier.

Greer is 20 years in the past as far as racial stereotypes.

Young is just messed in the head beyond salvation

Rush is just... no.

Wray is useless.

Chloe has the capabilities of a wet tissue paper

and Eli is one of the stupidest stereotypical cliche characters. They should dedicate a TVTropes page to him just for the epic amount of FAIL he has.

:laughing::rotflmao::laughing::rotflmao:

Man, those four words like you wrote them just cracked me the hell up and Im not sure why! Its just so to the point. LMAO!

OCgatergal

GateFans Noob
Scott...sad excuse for a lieutenant.

UxmalTrekker

K'inich Yax K'uk'Mo'
R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

Yeah, it just appeared! :)
I voted for Scott! :D

Dude, don't discuss your vote. I just noticed that it's not possible to see the results (I'm guessing so that it doesn't influence people's decision). I'm not going to say who I voted for anyway.

R

Robbie_Rocket_Pants

I doubt I can make anyone hate Scott. He makes himself unlikeable all by himself! :P
I really don't think I have the power to sway this "important" poll result!

And it is not like me and others haven't stated before there was even a poll, who they hated the most. But it is of course fine, if you don't want to say who you voted for.

It is strange that you can't see the poll result, because I can see it perfectly, like I can see the results of all other polls on this site.

That's fair enough mate. It's strange that I can't see the poll results, I might report it to the admins.

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
Just... no..

TJ is just as horrible. You just have the hots for Alana Huffman :icon_e_wink:

Eli, he secretly takes pictures with his phone and then licks the screen.
:icon_lol:

JACKS

GateFans Noob
I`am going off the deep end on this one, and voted for Chloe can`t stand that hoe. Scott is my second choice the character is a complete dipshit. The actor`s performance is so pathetic. :puke:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member