V Season 2 trailer: V returns Tuesday, January 4th 2011 at 9:00pm on ABC!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Here is the awesome trailer for V season 2, and Diana is BACK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gLlwyvl25Y

JohnSN7

GateFans Noob
Yeah!!!

Looks great! I'll be watching that live. I really hope (and expect) V's ratings will trounce SGU's ratings. Just so Brad Wright and Joe Mallozzi can eat their words.

SexyDexy

GateFans Noob
YAY!

Looks amazing! Can't wait! Unfortunately I can't watch live because I don't have TV, but I will watch it legally online as soon as it is available.

I wonder if Tyler is really dead though, or if they will bring him back to life somehow. I hope they have the balls to kill him off and keep him dead. His character was a bit whiny and helpless for my taste, and he cramps his mom's style since she always has to worry about him and make plans to protect him, etc, due to his being pretty much useless. So they should either kill him off or make him learn to be a bit more badass and less whiny imo.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I agree...

Looks amazing! Can't wait! Unfortunately I can't watch live because I don't have TV, but I will watch it legally online as soon as it is available.

I wonder if Tyler is really dead though, or if they will bring him back to life somehow. I hope they have the balls to kill him off and keep him dead. His character was a bit whiny and helpless for my taste, and he cramps his mom's style since she always has to worry about him and make plans to protect him, etc, due to his being pretty much useless. So they should either kill him off or make him learn to be a bit more badass and less whiny imo.

I agree. Plus, he seems so damn DUMB! He is the "whiney girl" character of V, even though he is a guy. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
V is for Victory over sgpoo!

Count me in! :D

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I Agree!

Excellant news. Bet we have to wait a week or two in the UK before it shows over here though. Can't wait.

Maybe we should start doing reviews for V each week and publishing the ratings as we did with sgu. That would help us be a more diverse forum IMO.

We can easily do that, right? I just noticed this is a separate forum now! Sending Atlantis4Life a thank you note. :)

tetrion

GateFans Noob
Ooooh I just 'V'eed my pants when Diana showed up... Waiting for her inevitable 'evil' smile!!! I bet that the whole Tyler death is a 'dream'...

Anyway, I hear something very faint in the background... sounds like Wright saying something about SGU remaining and V being a alphabet letter?!? Nah, it's gone, must have been something else...

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Agree

Kill the whiny basturd off so his hot bitchin mom can do her thing !!!
biggrin.gif

Klepto

GateFans Noob
Kill the whiny basturd off so his hot bitchin mom can do her thing !!!
biggrin.gif

I don't think he's that bad just acting like any normal emo teen, but would love to see muma go all Linda Hamilton style that would be so fricken cool.

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
That actually looks pretty damn good. I'm still not completely sold on the show, and I only realy like Laura Vandervoort's character, but I hope that season 2 will finally bring me. Also, I hope that the show's ratings will improve. The back half of season 2 was almost at Chuck levels, and that show is only surviving because NBC's other shows are preforming so poorly.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
The early ratings for the program seem to show that it got a 2.1 in the ratings, which it was doing when last it aired.

I'll be interested to see what the final number show, later in the day.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Already???

The early ratings for the program seem to show that it got a 2.1 in the ratings, which it was doing when last it aired.

I'll be interested to see what the final number show, later in the day.

It hasnt aired on the West Coast yet, has it?

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
And there was no upward (or downward) tick with the final numbers.

At the 9 o'clock hour, people were watching (in order)

NBC 3.3 share (2 hour program starting at 8)
CBS 2.4 share (2 hour program starting at 8)
ABC 2.1 share

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
Okay, so the ratings are what they are. Basically it held its audience through the hour, and that audience was up about 20% over what it ended the prior season at.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Okay, so the ratings are what they are. Basically it held its audience through the hour, and that audience was up about 20% over what it ended the prior season at.
But a third place finish isn't a good thing, as it doesn't appear that the NBC and CBS shows (which were 2 hours each) didn't lose their audience, either.

This isn't cable tv, where they expect a lower audience number. The "big" networks expect higher a higher ratings share than a 2.1.