Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1

EvilSpaceAlien

Sinister Swede
Wait a minute, I thought it was Robert Pattinson who played the depressed vampire...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I am JUST NOW finding out what a "sparkly vampire" is. :) I tried to watch this show Twilight, and I just could not get into it. They have destroyed what being a vampire means, and have remade them into emo, shy betas with relationship issues with humans. I could see where the show would entertain if watched like a soap opera, so I can understand why a different audience would like it. I watched about half of the first movie before I got bored. You might like it though...

Last edited:

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
To make it worse these are the films that gave us the mannequin Kristen Stewart...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
To make it worse these are the films that gave us the mannequin Kristen Stewart...

They took something and created something very different than vampires from it. It did not become unwatchable until about halfway through the first movie, then when I saw what I was in for, I did not want to go further.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
To me these films were utter crap. Between sparkly metrosexual vampires and Kristen Stewart putting on a clinic on how not to do acting they gave me a migraine...

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
To me these films were utter crap. Between sparkly metrosexual vampires and Kristen Stewart putting on a clinic on how not to do acting they gave me a migraine...

vampires_dont_sparkle.jpg

Who the hell thought of sparkly vampires?

Taylor Lautner, "Jacob" from Twilight, gives off a HUGE gay vibe. His relationships with women all smack of being contrived for appearances. It's sad that so many young women can't figure out that the needle on his "Gaydometer" is well into the red.

Don't get me wrong, he seems like a nice guy and is well liked in the industry. It's just a shame that every time he opens his mouth to speak Katherine Hepburn falls out.

56bb9a269bf049ebffbcedb06ea221a6.gif

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Taylor Lautner, "Jacob" from Twilight, gives off a HUGE gay vibe. His relationships with women all smack of being contrived for appearances. It's sad that so many young women can't figure out that the needle on his "Gaydometer" is well into the red.

Don't get me wrong, he seems like a nice guy and is well liked in the industry. It's just a shame that every time he opens his mouth to speak Katherine Hepburn falls out.

56bb9a269bf049ebffbcedb06ea221a6.gif

:crying-028::shep_lol::icon_rotflmao::SmileyLaughingTears::rotflmao:

Come on, he is the epitome of straight. I mean, just see for yourself!

sassy.gif

Oh, and this keeps happening to him in public.

taylorlautner.jpg