True Blood - Season Four

G

Graybrew1

Yes, I agree. Antonia has said that Lafayette had the gift. Sookie needs to pick one of them, and make it work. Now that Alcide is going to be free again soon, I bet. She will have the three of them drooling over her again.

Yes, two more eps to go. I am looking forward to them.

G

Graybrew1

I got all my TB caught up.

Some nice twists and some not so nice twists. Sookie was downright annoying. She has not one, not two but three dudes to pick from and what does she do?:facepalm: I love the bash on her name. :icon_lol:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
I'm not happy that Alan Ball feels a need to have forty eleven storylines going at the same time on this show.

I'm curious to see what happens with a particular character next season, however, at least one friend of mine says that there is nowhere else for that character's storyline to go, and that what happened at the end of this most recent season would be an appropriate end for that character's story. I find myself agreeing strongly. I'll admit that I have always been annoyed that Ball took a very peripheral character from the book series and brought it up close and personal.

At this point, there is so much oogie boogie going on with this show, it's amazing it hasn't been descended upon by the government for further investigation. Is there an Indian burial ground somewhere of which no one was aware, when they constructed Bon Temps??????

I mean...really.

PS: Wait until Maxine finds out what Tommy did before the end of his own storyline...and if I find out anything interesting (and there is every chance I might) about next season, I'll be sure to share it here.