True Blood - Season 5 - Casting

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Chris Heyerdahl has been cast as a member of the Vampire Authority. He's apparently an interrogator called "Dieter Braun" who has some interesting talents.

I snagged this pic from the Hollywood Reporter website:

true_blood_season_5_1.jpg

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
So, just like SPN then :D
Never watched Supernatural, so I have no idea where that's concerned.

I'm looking forward to the new season, as Chris Meloni has also joined the cast as Authority vampire Roman, who is described as an "ancient" vampire. I'm halfway expecting Chris Keller (OZ) with fangs. ROTFLMAO

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
It all depends. So you like soaps? True Blood is heavily into relationship based drama.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Never watched Supernatural, so I have no idea where that's concerned.

Here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lof5PVxK3xk
I'm looking forward to the new season, as Chris Meloni has also joined the cast as Authority vampire Roman, who is described as an "ancient" vampire. I'm halfway expecting Chris Keller (OZ) with fangs. ROTFLMAO
Hmm Detective Stabler as a Vamp, should be interesting :)

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
It all depends. So you like soaps? True Blood is heavily into relationship based drama.

It did get a fair bit that way after S3 true, but if you actually care about the characters by that point, it does not matter so much.

G

Graybrew1

I would never classify this show as a soap. "Relationship drama"?? Do you watch the show? This is one warped and twisted show. I like it a lot, but it is not for everybody. This is a very adult show.

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
I would never classify this show as a soap. "Relationship drama"?? Do you watch the show? This is one warped and twisted show. I like it a lot, but it is not for everybody. This is a very adult show.

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? You should be doing cool, awesome vacation stuff, not hanging out in the gutter with us less fortunate forum dwellers. :icon_lol:

G

Graybrew1

Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? You should be doing cool, awesome vacation stuff, not hanging out in the gutter with us less fortunate forum dwellers. :icon_lol:
I always make time for my friends. :02.47-tranquillity:

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Oh YES! Denis O'Hare is back as Russell Edgington...

That alone would bring me back.

It cheers me.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
RUSSEL cheers you???

You, my dear, have issues :D

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Well, with as chaotic as the show has become, Russell will bring much needed black humor to the show.

Illiterati

Council Member & Author
Is it really that chaotic though?

(I gotta say though, I DO like Russel :)
I think there is too much going on in the story. I don't necessarily CARE about what is going on with the whole of BonTemps. It's gotten spread entirely too far...like a George RR Martin novel.

Your mileage may vary.

G

Graybrew1

The whole "fairies" thing, took it all way too far. The werewolves and shapeshifters were enough IMO.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
What the hell does that mean??????????

Mytho=Mythological in nature
Xenomorph = Undefined structure or being
Ist = A la Race*ist*

(whole thing just fell flat now)

In other words, if you can have vampires, werewolves, spirits, Voudoin, Majick etc, whats so wrong with poor Faeries??