The Weeping and Wailing Thread

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
can't hide the ugly dog any longer.....

Darren sounds like a chihuahua trying to defend its master.

Go ahead Darren. Ban me from GW. You do realize that most of those shows SGU was competing against were also competing against warehouse 13?

Why do it man? Seriously. Just stay quiet and keep some dignity instead of being considered a shill for TPTB.

he can't he knows his site depends on SGPoo succeeding even though there is more activity on the SGA and SG1 threads (usually...tonight is a rare occurence) than on the SGPoo threads. Oh and tell Skydiver we are still mocking the posters here and to leave my daughter to hell alone! :P

A Nonny Mouse

GateFans Noob
Is that cow still going after Snookie? What a bitch!

I see the rending of clothes and wearing of sack cloth & ashes is still going on over at GW. :D I have to grin & cackle every time one of them says they can't understand why the ratings are so low. :D

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Even Darren is getting into it!

Ok this is priceless...Darren is obviously worried about his cash cow GW... he's trying to calm people down:
screenshot80.jpg

ANd he even gets into a bit with Briangate-- acting as if he knows more about what's going on at Syfy than Briangate does:
screenshot81.jpg

Keep towing the party line Darren, and your site will defintely go the way of SGPoo!

Mr. A

Super Moderator +
It's funny to see Darren lecturing Briangate on ratings and on how Syfy operates! :rotflmao:

Darren shoots down any comparisons between sgu ratings and sga or warehouse 13 ratings because the comparisons make sgu look awful. If sgu was getting really high ratings he would be one of the first to point out how much better it was doing than those shows. The apples to oranges whine only comes up when sgu is tanking (almost always!)

Aragon101

Illusive Deity of Fanfic
Darren shoots down any comparisons between sgu ratings and sga or warehouse 13 ratings because the comparisons make sgu look awful. If sgu was getting really high ratings he would be one of the first to point out how much better it was doing than those shows. The apples to oranges whine only comes up when sgu is tanking (almost always!)
Darren needs to shut up. Seriously. Not because he's annoying or just looking like ta shill. It's because he's hurting GW much much more by being vocal about it than not. Sometimes i'm shocked by the lack of intelligence some people have (or rather, the intellience they don't have.)

park8

GateFans Noob
Darren needs to shut up. Seriously. Not because he's annoying or just looking like ta shill. It's because he's hurting GW much much more by being vocal about it than not. Sometimes i'm shocked by the lack of intelligence some people have (or rather, the intellience they don't have.)

I too am amazed by the lack of intelligence displayed by some of the posters at GW.

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Red Dwarf delivers yet again. If you try you can even pick some "rabid fan behaviour" from the Dwarfers":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlK0vsURUbs

stclare

Moderator & Mckay Super Fan

SerenityS

GateFans Member
OK, this is kind of funny:
Evidently there are rumors that SGU has been cancelled. A Tweet from ShowPartrol:

Syfy just confirmed with me that despite ratings, #SGU has NOT been canceled. No comment on moving it back to Fridays tho

It's only a matter of time SP!

Gatefan1976

Well Known GateFan
Yeah, cause they are going to move Friday Night Smackdown that they get free cross promotion with RAW and the PPV's to put shit like SGU "back in it's home"

That boy shoulda been wiped on the curtains.

SG-Rocks

GateFans Noob
OK, this is kind of funny:
Evidently there are rumors that SGU has been cancelled. A Tweet from ShowPartrol:

It's only a matter of time SP!

Hahahah I really hate that turd over there. No freind of SGU•S. I'd even like to know what Hinman's crowing these days but I wouldn't give Asslock Alpo the hits.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
It was already written love, they just needed to fill in the number blanks

they probably have one for the submillion ep next week! :P On GW "Bam Bam" has been hyping the later eps...I guess he still hopes they will see the light of day! :P On a side note...he has also backed off his bitching about those who don't "get" the show! I wonder if that will change after he sees these ratings? :P

Yeah, cause they are going to move Friday Night Smackdown that they get free cross promotion with RAW and the PPV's to put shit like SGU "back in it's home"

That boy shoulda been wiped on the curtains.

oh yeah friday night smackdown is doing soooooooooo terrible in the ratings a "mere" 2.5 mil! :rolleyes:

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
Still blaming us!

despite all of GW's talk about not blaming other posters/fans this gem:rolleyes: got through their oh-so-diligent mods:
screenshot90.jpg
his "classic quote":
What's hurting sgu is all the butt hurt sga fanboys protesting sgu. It's one thing not to watch because you don't like drama/character shows but it's another to be a crybaby. I was there with the lemon protests to save sga. I send many lemons to the scifi offices I liked sga alot but other than the lorn ,sheep and Rodney the cast was horrible and the way the wraith story went was pathetic.

He supposedly loved sga and then goes on to denegrate everything about it! :rolleyes:

well joey you will make "the list" this week for being a sheer idiot!

Yaaay they are blaming us!!!!!:joy:

Will

GateFans Noob
despite all of GW's talk about not blaming other posters/fans this gem:rolleyes: got through their oh-so-diligent mods:
screenshot90.jpg
his "classic quote":

He supposedly loved sga and then goes on to denegrate everything about it! :rolleyes:

well joey you will make "the list" this week for being a sheer idiot!

Yaaay they are blaming us!!!!!:joy:
This guy really mailed lemons to the syfy offices?