The Walking Dead (PCGAME)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell no i hate that game with a passion.. blizzard in general tbh.. bleh.. f'ckers screwed everyone with diablo 3..

Wurd. They messed everything up with Starcraft II as well. One of the main fun things you could do with Starcraft was to have LAN parties. It kept the game selling for many years after its release. People STILL give LAN parties with it. But the new one does not have LAN capability, not because it lacks the protocols or functionality, but because Blizzard BLOCKS it. Diablo III...just...:facepalm:

OMNI my man, have you started Episode II yet?

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
Wurd. They messed everything up with Starcraft II as well. One of the main fun things you could do with Starcraft was to have LAN parties. It kept the game selling for many years after its release. People STILL give LAN parties with it. But the new one does not have LAN capability, not because it lacks the protocols or functionality, but because Blizzard BLOCKS it. Diablo III...just...:facepalm:

OMNI my man, have you started Episode II yet?
lay off the bowls and get some sleep your memory is going dude ;)

OMNI

Ok so Episode 3 is apearantly out so looks like OM1 and me will be playing it later today, anyone care to join us in a gatefans "let's play"??

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Ok so Episode 3 is apearantly out so looks like OM1 and me will be playing it later today, anyone care to join us in a gatefans "let's play"??

Im gettin it!

OMNI

so played Ep3 and well i agree with most of the critique and greif people have been giving TellTale about it.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
so played Ep3 and well i agree with most of the critique and greif people have been giving TellTale about it.

Okay, so now Im back in business on my PC internet, I can download Ep 3! Its midnight and I have to work tomorrow so I wont play it tonight, but I am starting the download. No spoilers! I will def ask you for help when it comes time to play. Most likely after 6pm PST today (Wednesday Sept 4).

OMNI

no worries bro ill help out and possibly even join in for a replay :)

just give me a shout on skype when you get to it ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
no worries bro ill help out and possibly even join in for a replay :)

just give me a shout on skype when you get to it ;)

I will bro! The download is started. Hitting the sack. :) Goodnight!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Believe it or not, I still have not played this! :) Im moving, working and have been too busy. I will save it for October 3 or so. :)

mzzz

Well Known GateFan
Heard it's better than the show, but how much better? ...cause the show itself is very low standards.

OMNI

Heard it's better than the show, but how much better? ...cause the show itself is very low standards.
MUCH better as you get to somewhat effect the story by your choices, its worth a playthru or two for sure.