The Royal Wedding - do you care?

Do you care about the upcoming Royal Wedding this April 29th?

• Yes

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mmm... Fish n Chips!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

Tropicana

Council Member
So I saw the Royal Wedding today with just about everyone and I thought Kate Middleton looked so beautiful, so regal. Sure the dress was a tad simplistic in design but yet, it looked so good, love the v-shape collar fold. It accentuated her neck so well.

The style said Kate all over it, simple but yet conservative and smart. Gosh, they are a beautiful couple and ever so sweet and adorable. Prince William looked so handsome and outstanding in his red dress tunic of the (Royal) Irish Guards, in which he is Colonel.

Getty_W_042911_WillKateKiss2.jpg

What a fairytale wedding. :)

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball
her dress was very much like the one Grace Kelly wore when she married Prince Ranier (of monaco) and I thought she looked beautiful and elegant. I thought it was quite intelligent for her to take her cues from another commoner who became a princess and showed the world a beautiful and classic style. The Duchess of Cambridge was off on the right foot, IMHO.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2011/04/29...r-kate-middletons-grace-kelly-inspired-dress/

but then non-Americans might not remember Princess Grace's dress. ;) None of her children have half the class and style she did, Hopefully the Duchess will fill the gap. :)