The Killing (AMC)

S

Stonelesscutter

Okay. Here I am once again about to praise this show.

This show is bloody fäcking awesome! Anyone who hasn't been watching it should get off their damned lazy butts and get cracking. Two 13 ep seasons down now and I don't know if it'll be renewed but it damn well should. This show is the shït. Best show on tv right now period.

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.
yeah sure some lame ass murder investigation show.. now there is a concept i see being able to go on forever..(sarcasm)

going by what ive read and seen this show is more SHIT then "the shit".

2/cents

OMNI

i will say tho that the whole not focusing so heavily on the "what is good what is evil" ie whos the hero whos the bad guy is intresting and a concept id like more shows to try.

S

Stonelesscutter

yeah sure some lame ass murder investigation show.. now there is a concept i see being able to go on forever..(sarcasm)

going by what ive read and seen this show is more SHIT then "the shit".

2/cents

Bleh.
Same old boring negative crap.
Try really watching the show for a change.

S

Stonelesscutter

i will say tho that the whole not focusing so heavily on the "what is good what is evil" ie whos the hero whos the bad guy is intresting and a concept id like more shows to try.

Indeed.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Okay. Here I am once again about to praise this show.

This show is bloody fäcking awesome! Anyone who hasn't been watching it should get off their damned lazy butts and get cracking. Two 13 ep seasons down now and I don't know if it'll be renewed but it damn well should. This show is the shït. Best show on tv right now period.

Actually, OMNI seems to be right and you yourself prove him so. You just said there's been two (2) seasons completed already yet from what I understand they haven't solved the murder yet...the murder...singular.

The review I saw of this show likened it to Twin Peaks, which was beyond tedious in the way they stretched out the murder investigation. YAWN!

If I'm wrong about the particulars such as this being a single murder investigation then I'm sure you will delight in correcting me, but I doubt I am. Although your love of what amounts to a dragged out Lifetime network movie does explain your love of the tedious early episodes of SGU. It seems that you like overwrought, drawn out crap, go figure. :winking0052:

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Hmmm...
I don't like bikers.
They piss me off.

Dude, that show is like crack. I wasn't too crazy about the biker thing when I first heard of it but, once you get past the first 3-4 episodes, you won't be able to stop. There's a huge payoff at the end of season 3 that will compel you to jump off your couch and yell as if your soccer team just scored the final goal and took the world cup. It is so well written and execute that you won't be able to help yourself but compare all TV shows to it after that.

S

Stonelesscutter

Actually, OMNI seems to be right and you yourself prove him so. You just said there's been two (2) seasons completed already yet from what I understand they haven't solved the murder yet...the murder...singular.

The review I saw of this show likened it to Twin Peaks, which was beyond tedious in the way they stretched out the murder investigation. YAWN!

If I'm wrong about the particulars such as this being a single murder investigation then I'm sure you will delight in correcting me, but I doubt I am. Although your love of what amounts to a dragged out Lifetime network movie does explain your love of the tedious early episodes of SGU. It seems that you like overwrought, drawn out crap, go figure. :winking0052:

Blah
Drivel
Blah

Obviously you understand wrong because... well, you're wrong.

So you saw a review. Since when have reviews ever been any good. Watch it yourself and judge for yourself. Don't give me that he said she said crap.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Blah
Drivel
Blah

Obviously you understand wrong because... well, you're wrong.

So you saw a review. Since when have reviews ever been any good. Watch it yourself and judge for yourself. Don't give me that he said she said crap.

So I am right. It is about a single murder that is taking multiple seasons to solve. YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
You don't know that.

Now you're just being a petulant child. I do know that; I do know what this series is about and I was right in my assessment. It's about a single murder and in several seasons they haven't solved it yet. That is YAWN worthy.

You know, every time I give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you're getting more discerning and mature in your viewing choices you come out with some gushing high school cheerleader "RAH RAH!!!" speech for some sewer trout of a TV show. This would be fine if you were a high school cheerleader (or the Euro equivalent thereof, which you might be, I don't know) but for a late middle-aged man to do so is just wrong on many, many levels.

Oh -- and another thing, it's improper for a man your age to wear body glitter, m'kay. Don't even try to play, we all know you've got several bottles of it and what with it being summer the innocent denizens of various Dutch parks are having their optic nerves assailed by your glittering visage as you roller skate by completely unaware as to the damage you are causing, both visually and psychologically. -- And the "Daisy Duke short-shorts" are kind of tacky too, just FYI. No need to thank me. I've got your back, even from the other side of the planet. :cool-new:

S

Stonelesscutter

Now you're just being a petulant child. I do know that; I do know what this series is about and I was right in my assessment. It's about a single murder and in several seasons they haven't solved it yet. That is YAWN worthy.

You obviously haven't seen it, so shut up.

You know, every time I give you the benefit of the doubt and think that you're getting more discerning and mature in your viewing choices you come out with some gushing high school cheerleader "RAH RAH!!!" speech for some sewer trout of a TV show. This would be fine if you were a high school cheerleader (or the Euro equivalent thereof, which you might be, I don't know) but for a late middle-aged man to do so is just wrong on many, many levels.

Biatch!

Oh -- and another thing, it's improper for a man your age to wear body glitter, m'kay. Don't even try to play, we all know you've got several bottles of it and what with it being summer the innocent denizens of various Dutch parks are having their optic nerves assailed by your glittering visage as you roller skate by completely unaware as to the damage you are causing, both visually and psychologically. -- And the "Daisy Duke short-shorts" are kind of tacky too, just FYI. No need to thank me. I've got your back, even from the other side of the planet. :cool-new:

But last night you told me you liked it.

OMNI

Dude, that show is like crack. I wasn't too crazy about the biker thing when I first heard of it but, once you get past the first 3-4 episodes, you won't be able to stop. There's a huge payoff at the end of season 3 that will compel you to jump off your couch and yell as if your soccer team just scored the final goal and took the world cup. It is so well written and execute that you won't be able to help yourself but compare all TV shows to it after that.
+1

OMNI

Bleh.
Same old boring negative crap.
Try really watching the show for a change.
fyi i have actually watched a couple of episodes of this and i dont see it as you do not at all..

besides why the F''k should i take your word on that something is good when you refuse to hear us on what we think is good?

also im allowed to have an oppinion. you dont have to listen or reply.

OMNI

Anyone else beside me think stone allways acts like a butthurt SGU squeedrone when we dont like the stuff he recomends?

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
fyi i have actually watched a couple of episodes of this and i dont see it as you do not at all..

besides why the F''k should i take your word on that something is good when you refuse to hear us on what we think is good?

also im allowed to have an oppinion. you dont have to listen or reply.

Ah, but if one expresses an opinion and nobody is around to hear, does that opinion matter? :D