THE EXPANSE --it's premise, plot and socio-political implications

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Worked like a charm . Thankyou thankyou thankyou !
Woohoo !
Reading Leviathian Wakes on my phone . Man it's just like the show with a few extra tid bits thrown in ...

;)

All the books read like that. :) They have followed the story so very closely to the books it is amazing.

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
And they've been locked up in there with no food, water or sanitation facilities!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Wes does not look as threatening when he is smiling than when he is Amos with his stoneface. He seems almost harmless. :)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Wes seems like a very gentle soul and easy going guy . Wish I had his guns . Mine are 2 sticks attached to a torso ...
;)

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Is the Expanse no longer being shown on Netflix over seas ? I was able to watch 1 and 2 and was just checking to see if 3 was up yet ? I think that's a huge mistake as they need to get more viewers hooked . Otherwise , we are going to get Season 4 and that's it .
We also have it on crave here and Space but I only watch them at my friends house .

https://www.netflix.com/title/80029822

Is the Expanse no longer being shown on Netflix over seas ? I was able to watch 1 and 2 and was just checking to see if 3 was up yet ? I think that's a huge mistake as they need to get more viewers hooked . Otherwise , we are going to get Season 4 and that's it .
We also have it on crave here and Space but I only watch them at my friends house .

Amazon is still charging for season 3 which is dumb because they are now producing season 4 of the show. So how is that going to work for Prime members? We get seasons 1 and 2 with our subscription but have to pay for season 3 and then season 4 will be free? :confused0076: It makes no sense.

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Who says season 4 will be free. My guess is it won't be. But season 3 will probably be free when season 4 is released. It'd be like only the most current season would be paid for and the ones before it will be an enticement to reel in viewers.

Who says season 4 will be free. My guess is it won't be. But season 3 will probably be free when season 4 is released. It'd be like only the most current season would be paid for and the ones before it will be an enticement to reel in viewers.

You could be completely right. I have no idea what they're going to do. I just find it odd due to the fact that they're not producing it and that would make it a Prime original of sorts, which are all included in the Prime subscription price already. (At least I don't think they charge a separate fee for any original show of theirs.)

It would piss me off though to pay for season 3 only to have them release it for free a short while later. BTW, when is season 4 to be released? Anyone know?

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member

Amazon Prime.

Tripler

Well Known GateFan
Amazon Prime.
But 1 and 2 were on Netflix UK . Now they are gone ? Amazon Prime does not have season 1 or 2 yet in Canada and not until until Nov . I am using my daughters account and I tried different VPN locations but the Expanse does not show up in the search ... I will keep searching ...
Amazon Prime Video will not work with a VPN .

;)

Last edited:
But 1 and 2 were on Netflix UK . Now they are gone ? Amazon Prime does not have season 1 or 2 yet in Canada and not until until Nov . I am using my daughters account and I tried different VPN locations but the Expanse does not show up in the search ... I will keep searching ...

;)

Can you get an American VPN connection? Seasons 1 & 2 are included in the Prime subscription here. It will probably be hard though as they seem to really be on top of the VPN thing and prevent people watching Prime from locations other than their billing address I have found.

BTW, the SyFy website still has some Expanse stuff available. Maybe you can access it that way. (I tried but my provider is no longer accessing it for some unknown reason so I'm SOL.)

Lord Ba'al

Well Known GateFan
Amazon Prime Video will not work with a VPN .

;)
You are correct. I just checked. The Expanse is no longer available on Netflix UK.