The Europa Report: This is real science fiction at its very best!

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Don't have anything to say about Europa or scifi tech movies in general, but just felt the need (for some strange reason) to update my short list of types of guys that I intend to have ass-thumping sex with someday:

Asians
Mexicans
Swedes (:moody:)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Don't have anything to say about Europa or scifi tech movies in general, but just felt the need (for some strange reason) to update my short list of types of guys that I intend to have ass-thumping sex with someday:

Asians
Mexicans
:daniel_new_anime021::icon_rotflmao::shep_lol::smiley-laughing024:

OMNI

My avatar speaks for itself.

Asians
Mexicans
:love_heart:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Stone is Dutch, and even I'm not that depraved. ;)

Oh, he would be hurt if he read that. :anim_59: So, OMNI gives you a rise, eh? Perhaps you can catch him on a drunk night and just tell him to "pretend it's a girl". :SmileyLaughingTears:

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I think (if I read in between the lines correctly) that Stone is still otherwise occupied anyhow.

You think he is still with her? I dont...I see that he is posting on Scifi-Nexus, and Gray is nowhere to be found, not on Gateworld or SFN.

shavedape

Well Known GateFan

YJ02

Well Known GateFan
You think he is still with her? I dont...I see that he is posting on Scifi-Nexus, and Gray is nowhere to be found, not on Gateworld or SFN.

When did I mention her?

And besides, I "talked" with her via email about a month ago. Said she was still over there and busy learning the language and job searching. Though-she has never openly admitted that stone is the person even when I directly asked.

HEY!!! How about that Europa Report? For some reason it made me want to re-watch EVENT HORIZON, I have no clue as to why though.