The 2-Hour Series Premiere of Terra Nova

heisenberg

Earl Grey
Well I watched this at the aussie premiere and it sucked big time.The acting was terrible,the CGI was garbage(worse than Jurassic park 1) and I just couldn't be stuffed watching it after 20 minutes.<br><br><br>

tetrion

GateFans Noob
This whole thing is a DANGEROUSLY similar interpretation of the Primeval premise, but it makes less sense than Primeval.

I would love to, but I'm so starved for Sci-fi, that I'll watch anything remotely related...until it gets under my skin.

So true heisenberg, I found the animatronics and puppet dinos, laughably terrible. The whole spin and flick tail strategy of the dino's ridiculous, and not to mention hilarious. I mean, how often to you see a tailed predator do a 180 and moon their pray, in order to flick their tails? Oh, and how is it that the teens that did get caught, only managed to get a few scratches and a leg knawed, while the other adults were literally sliced in two? I so wanted those obnoxious, precocious teens to get eaten, so we don't have to put up with them in later 'angst' eps. Urgh!

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
I would love to, but I'm so starved for Sci-fi, that I'll watch anything remotely related...until it gets under my skin.

So true heisenberg, I found the animatronics and puppet dinos, laughably terrible. The whole spin and flick tail strategy of the dino's ridiculous, and not to mention hilarious. I mean, how often to you see a tailed predator do a 180 and moon their pray, in order to flick their tails? Oh, and how is it that the teens that did get caught, only managed to get a few scratches and a leg knawed, while the other adults were literally sliced in two? I so wanted those obnoxious, precocious teens to get eaten, so we don't have to put up with them in later 'angst' eps. Urgh!

I wonder why they keep dropping in that stupid angsty stuff? I dont think that even teens are that into it. And they did use puppet dinos and they looked like what they were...puppets. :facepalm:

G

Graybrew1

Well the next installment of Terra Nova is on tonight. I hope they drop some of the teen storyline. ;)

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Well the next installment of Terra Nova is on tonight. I hope they drop some of the teen storyline. ;)

I would like to watch the premiere episode as a mini-watch before tonight's episode. What time does it air? I downloaded the premiere last week.

G

Graybrew1

I would like to watch the premiere episode as a mini-watch before tonight's episode. What time does it air? I downloaded the premiere last week.

Terra Nova is on at 800pmEDT. It is two hours long. I do have a Firefly rewatch an hour before it.

Overmind One

GateFans Gatemaster
Staff member
Terra Nova is on at 800pmEDT. It is two hours long. I do have a Firefly rewatch an hour before it.

Yep, I just noticed that...oh well, Ill just watch it and catch the next one. :)

S

Stonelesscutter

That tailflicking thing did feel rather Nintendo-like. Though it is not completely nonsense alltogether. But who could know, right.

Rac80

The Belle of the Ball

ditto...we shall see if I continue watching it...or just watch when I want to heckle it!:P

G

Graybrew1

Well, it starts here in about 15 min., so I won't have to wait to long to find out. ;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
This series could use a character like "Saffron"...