'Stargate' Remake Finds Its Writers

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Me thinks the queen doth protest too much :lol:
Is this self loathing?
should we call for an intervention?

You caught me. I'm jealous of his double-chin. ;)

Joelist

What ship is this?
Staff member
You're right, the Highlander series was quite good compared to the original movie sequels starring Christopher Lambert.

*The sequel movie to the TV series, Highlander: The Source starring Adrian Paul was a real turd though. Seriously, it stunk.

Highlander: The Source was actually stricken from the Highlander canon....

And yes, Highlander The Series was surprisingly good, with well crafted characters and a story that actually (among other things) tried to look at the implications of someone being "immortal".

Bluce Ree

Tech Admin / Council Member
Me thinks the queen doth protest too much :lol:
Is this self loathing?
should we call for an intervention?

It's "methinks". Saying "me thinks" is caveman speak, like "me hungry" and "me sleepy". :icon_lol:

shavedape

Well Known GateFan
Highlander: The Source was actually stricken from the Highlander canon....

And yes, Highlander The Series was surprisingly good, with well crafted characters and a story that actually (among other things) tried to look at the implications of someone being "immortal".

What I miss about the 90's are TV shows like Highlander. There seemed to be a slew of scifi/fantasy shows back then that were very compelling in terms of story telling. Some of those shows were cheaply produced but the writing was good enough that it didn't matter. I can't say the same for a lot of shows today though.